Horsey Ride

143 TILL THE END

Days went past and you pretended that you didn’t know about your disease. The members knew everything from Woohyun but you didn’t know about it. Sungjong stared at you from his plate and waved towards you, “Sungjong-ssi what’s wrong?” you smiled at him and he pointed at you, “are you alright?” he asked and your eyebrows rose before looking down at the table full of rice from your bowl. You didn’t notice that you were feeding table with rice since you were in deep thoughts. Hoya peeked from the side and chuckled, “Minhee-ah do you want us to feed you?” he leaned forward with a spoonful of rice. “Sit down, hyung. I want to get some soup” L pushed him back down and you smiled small.

 

Sunggyu nudged Woohyun but the latter just shrugged, “I think she is in delusion”. Dongwoo placed some cabbage on your bowl and L sat back down on his seat when he saw that. ‘Might as well eat this myself’ he stuffed a chopstick of cabbage in his mouth and chewed on it. “Sunggyu-ssi, when is Infinite’s holiday?” she asked after playing with her food. “I am not sure, why?” everyone was eager to listen to your answer. “I want to go out to play with all of you since I haven’t had the chance to” you said with a pout.

 

Days passed again and Dongwoo approached you one night, “Minhee-ssi remember that day when you asked for our holidays?” you nodded sleepily. “We have a week free next week so I think we can have out dates” he smiled widely and you chuckled with happiness. “Jinjja? The whole week?” he nodded again and watched you jump around. The members who were watching from the table smiled at your actions. “Since today is Saturday, we have a day of planning so why don’t we start now?” Sungyeol suggested and everyone nodded.

 

It was Monday and you all packed your bags for Lotte World. Getting all excited for the trip, the manager laughed at your happy face. “Lotte World!!!!” Sungyeol shouted when the car moved forward to their destination. Sitting next to Sungjong and L, you felt butterflies in your stomach but you bit your lips to hide it from your face. “What are you thinking of? Don’t tell me that you are thinking of something dirty?” L moved a bit away from you. “Yah!! What dirty? I have a pure mind unlike yours. I guess you watched those dirty videos every night”

“Oooooh how does Minhee-ssi know?” Hoya sat up to listen to your explanation. “Come on look at his eyes, those darks circles and those eye bags” you pointed at him and crossed your arms. Sungjong laughed and clapped his hands hard, “hyung, she got you real bad” he continued laughing. The four members at the back shook their head at the maknaes.

Reaching the amusement park, you jumped out of the van but got your landing wrong which later had you leaning onto someone’s back for support. Looking back, you saw Dongwoo and smiled “Thank you” you said and skipped towards the entrance. Staring at the different rides, you were undecided for the first ride. “Heol...” you pouted and turned to the idols for ideas. Disguised with caps and masks, you couldn’t make out who was who. “Hoya-ssi?” you called out in a low voice and he shrugged. “I think the rollercoaster would be fun” he said and tapped on his chin. “Myungsoo-ah what do you think?”

 

After all the discussion, they didn’t let you ride on the dangerous one so in the end you sat on the ferris wheel with three other members. Staring them Sungjong, Sungyeol and Sunggyu with a pout, you looked out from the glass and stared at the whole park when you reached the top. “So where do you want to go next? The horsey ride?” Sungyeol asked and you shrugged. “You should at least ride on something you want” Sunggyu said and you shook your head. “What if I want to go on the bumpy cars?”   

 

Minutes later, everyone met up at the bumpy cars shelter and stared at the other people play. “I want to play this” you said with excitement. Woohyun shook his head, “this is too dangerous for you” he saw your face and gave up, “fine, but you have to go with someone”

“I’m old enough to take care of myself” you crossed your arms and sulked but then all of a sudden you felt your heartbeat quicken because of someone who approached you. “Yeh Yeh the ert here is very old. I will go on the ride with you” he sighed and your eyes widened. “But I don’t want to” you blushed because you wanted to at least ride on something with him.

Getting on the car which was assigned for two seaters, your felt your cheeks heat up more when you felt his hands reach for the belt from your side. “Why is your face red? I knew you weren’t pure like you said” he teased and then tightened the belt. “Ready?” he asked and you could only nod. In a second you could hear your own squeals in the ground when L accelerated the car and began to bump the other people. Laughing at this, you grabbed hold onto the front as he sped up.

 

“That was fun” you jumped up and all of a sudden you felt dizzy, making you clutch onto you head. “Kwaenchana?” Hoya asked and you nodded, “I guess too much excitement” they smiled with worry. “Aigoo, it’s not like I will die” you laughed it off and stared at Woohyun who looked at her with a sad smile. “Stop all these frowning and let’s go to the horsey!!” Sungyeol said and they all rolled their eyes. “I want to ride with Minhhe in this one” Sungjong said and they looked at him including you. “I won’t let you ride the horsey with Minhee because she will need me to protect her. I am her prince charming”

 

“Prince charming or Prince choding. Let’s play rock paper scissors to determine the prince almighty” Dongwoo said and they all listened to him. One by one Sunggyu, Hoya, Dongwoo, Sungjong lost leaving Sungyeol, Woohyun and L. You watched them while resting on Hoya’s shoulder and attracting their attention when you yawned. “I WON!!” Sungyeol shouted and pulled you to his side. “Now where is that white horse I have been eyeing on” he smiled as he tried to find it.