I Broke It!!!

143 TILL THE END

You sat on the bed, examining your injured palms. You winced as you tried to take out some remaining small piece from your skin. ‘Why is life so difficult now?’ tears fell down to your palm and you wiped it off along with the blood from the cuts. Sniffing slowly and trying to be inaudible, you ripped off a band aid to wrap around your thumb and pointer which had a big cut.

 

Without knowing to the existence to the figure coming inside the room, you were still trying to cover up the big cut on your thumb. “What happen?” You startled at the voice and quickly looked up and hid your both hands behind. “Oh Hoya-ssi” you looked at him awkwardly he tilted his head to the side, trying to catch a glimpse of your hand. “What’s wrong with your hand?” you shook your head, “Nothing is wrong” you smiled widely, trying to hide the fact that you were lying.

 

---------------------------------------------

Hoya sat down in front holding a cotton bud and some medicine, “What did you do with both of your hands? Look it’s all filled with cuts” he shook his head with dismay and put the medicine on the cuts softly. He looked at you for your reaction as he dabbed it antiseptic. Wincing from inside, you bit your cheeks from letting it come out from your mouth.

 

“One question” he said as he ripped off another band-aid. You nodded and looked at him, “Have you seen any vase on the table?” he asked and your eyes widened. “I… I… broke it” you let it out and Hoya looked up swiftly meeting your eyes. “Jinjja? That was Myungsoo’s gift from his mother. You are going to be dead meat” he said half jokingly but he was worried. You frowned, “It was an accident. I was admiring it then my hand just went past it, hitting it and then tada…. It went to the bin” you explained and sighed.

 

“Bin?, so that's what those pieces were” you looked at the door and saw Woohyun walking in the room. “Done~” Hoya threw the rubbish and sat back again. “Hyung, it was an accident. She didn’t mean it at all” Hoya tried to explain it for you but Woohyun stopped him. “I understand, mistakes or accidents are bound to happen. Minhee-ah you have to be careful next time because what if we are not here next time something happens” You nodded.

 

“Dinner is ready” Dongwoo called out and peeked in the room, “Oh why are you three here? Dinner is ready. Sungjong and Sunggyu hyung made…. Ramyun” he gave us an eye smile. Dinner was quite difficult because of the bandage Woohyun added. Sungyeol noticed the bandage and raised his eyebrows, “Yah Minhee-ssi whats with that white cloth around your hand?” he pointed at it. Sungjong rolled his eyes and hit his hands. “Hyung it’s rude to point”

 

L stared you and looked away, sipping the soup from his bowl, he walked to the living room. “Minhee will wash the dishes tonight” he said and Sunggyu looked at him with disbelief. “Aish who are you to tell her what to do? She is our guest” Sungjong nodded and L caught him, “then let the maknae join her” he smirked and faced the TV. Woohyun sighed, “Myungsoo-ah you will do the dishes tonight, and since Minhee is our---“ you stopped him.

 

“I will do the dishes” L smirked and looked back at his hyungs, “See~~”.

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Gomawo Myungsoo-ah and Minhee-ssi” Sungyeol sang and walked to the bathroom. You watched L put on a pokerface and walked to the kitchen, you could actually see the smoke coming out from his ears. Carrying some of the bowls to the sink for L to wash, you made sure that it didn’t stain the bandage.

 

“Here is the last lot” you placed the pot next to the sink and he looked at you. “there is some noodles left” you looked at him and at the left over. “Yeah and then?” you asked and his eyebrows raised, “Well throw it in the bin” he said in a matter of fact tone and you showed him your two hands. “Sorry but this are the last two bandage in the dorm and I don’t want it to be wet or stained with Ramyun soup”.

 

Myungsoo sighed with annoyance and walked past you, hitting your shoulder with the pot in the other hand. You took a step back and watched him about to throw the food and paused.

 

“What is this?”

You panicked, don’t know how to explain to the scary monster slash poker-face king and Hoya even said you were dead meat. You walked slowly towards him, “What’s what?” you peeked in the bin and saw the mess you put in. “Is that? Is that Eomma’s favourite vase?” he put the pot down and picked up one big piece, examining the pattern. His eyes went red, “Who broke this?” he asked quietly.

 

Don’t want to hide it from him, you took a deep breath and began, “I d---“ before you could finish, you felt your shirt was being held and you were pushed back hitting the wall with your back. You winced a bit but you saw the anger in his eyes.

 

“Yah Minhee-ssi, WHAT DID I DO THAT YOU HAD TO BREAK IT, HUH?” he shouted and you close your eyes shut waiting to be punched by the person you admire.