Rejected

143 TILL THE END

Feeling weak after all the work made you rest in bed for the whole day, you didn’t even notice that Infinite was back already. L walked in and sat on the bed before he began to stare at your sleeping face, making a smile appear on his tired face. Feeling a presence in the room, your eyes fluttered open and saw him smiling at you.

 

“Yah~ why are you acting like my stalker?” you pouted and then smiled at him before getting up from bed. “Did you have dinner yet?” you asked and he gave you a nod and then he shook his head. “I want to eat dinner with you” you stared at him and blushed, “arasoyo... Myungeun unnie” you pinched his cheeks and got out of the room which made him jump slightly.

 

The rest of the members were scattered around the living room, lying on the floor due to exhaustion. “Aren’t you tired as well?” you tilted your head and looked at L who just shook his head. “You are just plain weird after the visiting the hospital” you said in a small voice and smiled to yourself since you liked the change. A lot.

 

“I just feel like annoying you, that’s all” he stuck his tongue out and then took the packet of ramen from you. “Yeah yeah” you rolled your eyes and then sat on the chair to watch him cook ramen. “Has the rest eaten yet?” you asked and he nodded.

 

“Myungsoo oppa” you said and he turned around in shock, “Minhee-ssi, did you just call me oppa?” he smirked and turned around to give his attention to the noodles. “I was just trying it out but it sounds off coming out from my mouth” you joked and chuckled.

 

“Admit it, you wanted to call me Myungsoo oppa since the beginning” you heard him and nodded to yourself, “Whatever, Myungsoo-ssi” you crossed your arms and watched his back. “Hey don’t call me ssi... I like it when I hear you call me oppa” he said and you blushed hard.

 

Slapping your cheeks to wake yourself, L turned just in time and saw the scene. “What’s wrong?” he asked worriedly as he held onto the pot. “Come on, let’s get out” he said after you shook my head.

 

The smell of the ramen made you feel extra hungry and your stomach grumbled, making L laugh out loud. “Was that your stomach?” he teased and quickly placed some ramen on your bowl, “I didn’t eat anything for lunch” you told him and he flicked your forehead.

 

You winced in pain, “are you a babo?” he said with a worried expression. “No I am not” I pouted and ate the noodles which L made. “It’s good right?” he smiled widely when you didn’t respond to him, “eat slowly, there is more in the pot” he rested his head on his palm and watched you eat.


“Aren’t you going to have some as well?” you asked and he shook his head, “I am not hungry” he smiled and gestured you to continue with the eating. “I should teach you how to make ramen. I bet your noodles are overcooked and tasteless” he stuck his tongue out and you immediately stuffed a chopstick full of noodles in his mouth to keep him quiet. His eyes widened and you laughed quietly.

 

“I don’t need to learn anything that I already know and I don’t think it would be useful anyway” you frowned when you said the last part. L glared at you, “I told you not to think like that, with me by your side you will live longer than me” he said and you chuckled. “Araso, just give me your life then” you blew a raspberry and L sighed, “if only I could” he smiled at you which made you freeze.

 

Thoughts of him liking you became positive and you shook it off, “Aigoo, you say it as if you are in love with someone that is in the same situation as me” you said it off as a cold joke and the room became quiet and awkward for you.

 

Shaking your head, “aniya aniya, just forget to what I said just now. I was teasing you” you continued to eat the noodles in the bowl and scooped some more to divert your attention away from L. “I do think that I have feelings for you but then sometimes you make it seem like I am a monster” he mumbled which you only heard the later part about him like a monster.

 

“Neh, you are like a monster. A handsome monster” you said with food in your mouth which made L look at you with disgust. “Don’t talk with your mouth full” he covered his eyes and smiled small.

 

After you finished the noodles in the pot, nobody moved from the table. L stared at you and you did the same. “The doctor said something about a wish list that day and I can’t think of any” you said all of a sudden to lighten the mood. “What wish list?” he sat up straight and stretched his arms. “A list that people like us make so that we fulfil them before we die. It makes us feel happier and fuller since we have done everything we wanted to do in life” you said and he raised an eyebrow.

 

He pointed at you, “you are not dead yet” you facepalmed, “that is what the doctor said” you told him and he nodded.

 

“So what do you want to do? Like the biggest thing that you know you are not able to do” he asked and you began thinking. ‘Dating L? No. Travelling around the world? That is a bit impossible. Die happily? What does that mean. I can’t think’ your head exploded and you began to sulk on the spot, forgetting about L in front of you.

 

He chuckled and you got out of the daze and looked at him, “I want to live happily with someone I love” you shrugged and grabbed the pot from the table to kitchen. L stared at you, “that’s easy, you have me here. You just have to fall in love with me and that will have that wish off the list” he said in a joking way and you chuckled.

 

“As if it’s that easy, why should I fall for someone that doesn’t like me at all” you frowned and began washing the pot. ‘What do I have to do to make you realise that you are the only one I want to be with?’ two minds thought a like. L stared at your back as you cleaned up the last bit while you tried to calm yourself and to stop thinking of him.

 

“I should just be myself, ne?” you turned to him with a wide smile and walked past him to go to your room. Hands held onto your shoulder, stopping you before you got out of the kitchen.

 

“I like you, didn’t I make myself clear from that day?” you froze, not able to turn to him. “It’s not possible to be with something so famous like you, Myungsoo oppa” you confessed your inner feelings. “You have thousands of fans to give fan service to, you have to think of your fans” you cried inside as you regretted to what you were going to.

 

His grip on you tightened and he turned you around to make you face him. “It’s my life, my decision” he answered back firmly. You shook your head unintentionally, “our lifestyle is not the same” you felt yourself getting weak. “What do you mean?” he stared into your eyes.

 

“You have schedules, you have to eat in luxury restaurants to avoid fans, you don’t travel by public transport because you would have avoid paparazzi and you can’t go outdoor often. Those you can’t do is what I like to do” you felt your eyes swell up and tears began falling down.

 

He frowned at your answer, “you don’t understand, do you?” you shook your head. “I’m tired, oppa” you grew stubborn, you didn’t want him to suffer the same thing like the idols when they revealed their relationship to the public even though you knew it would be just the two of you. But that was if you and him are together.

 

 

===========================

 

Wishlist *last page*

 

25. My biggest wish= living happily with Myungsoo oppa and listen to him say 143 to me everyday. >_<

 


 

I know I havent been updating for a long while...

I would be away for two weeks and then i shall update everyday ^_^

Have to study for my finals.... Hwaiting!! kekeke

EXO's first album is so *melts*

XOXO *drools*

Sehun, Kris, Chanyeol, Kai, Tao.... the rappers sang,... *drools more*

Luhan rapped...

kekeke okie enuf

Lol i know that this is an Infinite fic but my feels... LOL

Dont forget to comment, subscribe or maybe if you like this story... upvote? ^_^

While I am away.. check out my other stories as well...

Byong... byong... 

Baii Baii