Nothing

143 TILL THE END

Author POV

“Umma” Minhee’s voice was heard softly. A pair of eyes closed, heart ached again and again. ‘Wake up’, he wanted to hug you, kiss you and look at you smile.

L frowned; he intertwined his fingers with Minhee’s hoping she would wake up.

“Why hasn’t she waken up yet?” a voice was heard as a pair entered the room. The doctor turned around to meet the parents. L closed his eyes, wanting them to leave.

 

Flashback

“Why did you do that?” you teared up but held it in. You did not want to show her your weak side.

“WHY..” Minhee’s personal maid startled at the sound of the slap. She bit her lips as she prayed to God that Madame would leave Minhee alone. She knew the reason; she knew everything as to why Minhee’s parents are treating her like this. She was there the whole time.

Everyone would think it was a drama seen in the television, but this was the reality.

The door opened and Minhee’s personal maid looked at her, she waited for madam to be out of sight and the other maid that was serving madam left. She took her phone out slowly, trying to make it not noticeable.

Dialling the number in a hurry, she looked at Minhee as she closed her eyes. She panicked. “Myungsoo-ssi, it’s me. You have to come now, madam did something to her” she hung up before walking in to assist Minhee.

 

In 5 minutes, L rang the doorbell. She ran downstairs and quickly opened the door before anyone did. L wasn’t alone, he brought a doctor with him. She led the way to her room.

The doctor examined her after they placed her on her bed.

“What did she do to her” L turned to the maid, she could only shrug as she looked at Minhee. She was worried. The doctor opened his bag which he brought with him and observed her blood pressure.

 

Footsteps were heard but there wasn’t anyone outside, Minhee’s maid looked out and saw someone run towards the office, she sighed.

 

END OF FLASHBACK

 

“I think it is the best for you not to disturb Minhee” L said to them as he turned.

“I’m pretty sure you have not heard wrong. Minhee needs me” Her mom exclaimed, there wasn’t anything L could do.