Memories and broken vase

143 TILL THE END

 

After sleeping for the whole day, your back began to ache so you gave up hiding in the room the whole afternoon. Walking out of the room, Infinite weren’t there at all. You sighed and pouted and sighed and pouted again. ‘I wonder what umma and appa is doing?’ you pulled out your phone from your shorts pocket and saw the wallpaper and smiled.

 

*Flashback*

 

Minhee POV

“Minhee-ah, look it’s snowing” Umma called me and I turned around and saw her with her hands spread wide. Appa was beside her, chuckling at umma. Oh, is it raining? I touched my nose where I felt something wet and cold that fell from the sky. Oh its snow, my eyes widened and stared at the first snow in my whole life.

 

“Umma, is it really snow?” I asked curiously and she even laughed at my silliness. Appa pinched my nose and I glared at him playfully. “Yah!!” I growled and started giggling. “Let’s take some pictures since everyone is in a good and happy mood” Appa held his newly bought expensive camera up in front of us. “Say CHEESE~” he called out and we said it loudly making people look at us. *Click*

 

“Appa, wait… I want it too in my phone” I handed him my phone and he looked at me. “Why don’t you take it yourself” he eyed me and I pouted, “Because my hands aren’t as long as appas” I told him but it came out sounding like a question. He laughed and ruffled my hair. “Appa~” I playfully hit his stomach and giggled. *click* I looked at my phone it front, mouth dropped.

 

“I wasn’t ready, umma why is appa so childish?” she chuckled and poked my cheeks, “Yeobo, take another one. Our princess wants a perfect picture. Perfect picture” I nodded and looked back in front. “Cheeseeeee!!!” *click* Finally, I looked at the pictures and giggled at the previous taken where all three of us looked derp, quickly making it my wallpaper.

 

“Let’s go back to the hotel, shall we? Since we need to get ready for dinner” Appa called out and we nodded. Umma and Appa walked in front holding hands, urghh couples these days. I selected the camera option and took a picture of the view in front and smiled. “Wait for me~~” I jogged to them and held umma’s hands.

 

*End of Flashback and POV*

 

You sat at the couch and hit your back lightly, feeling bored the next minute; you toured around the dorm. The kitchen was neat and remembered watching “Birth of a Family” where they raised puppies. ‘It feels like a dream’ you looked at the sink filled with utensils that needs to be washed. “Since I am so bored, working my hands won’t be that bad and Woohyun oppa made me food” your cheeks began to burn.

 

You turned to the other two rooms and turned the door knob of the room closer to you. You took a small peek inside and noticed all the mess. ‘It must be… Sunggyu oppa, Woohyun oppa and Myungsoo oppa’s room?’ you saw the plaid shirts and albums and animal prints clothes, cosmetics and also medicines. “I guess I’m correct”. You fixed all the mess quickly before heading to the next room which was surprising neat and clean a total opposite of the previous room.

 

You walked back to the living room and looked at the white flower vase which caught your eye. You walked towards it and picked it up, you studied the designs on it and then your eye sight began to blur a bit. Quickly putting down the vase to rub your eye, your arms bumped onto it, making it fall hard on the ground into pieces. You immediately diverted your concentration on the floor at the broken floor vase and gasped.

 

‘Ottoke’ you picked up a small piece. “Mianhe—Oww” you looked at your finger and saw a small cut with blood oozing out slowly. With your sharp ears, you heard footsteps walking towards the front door. You panicked and quickly picked up the broken pieces with your hands and ran to the bin to dispose it. Biting your lips to stand the pain, you quickly dusted the floor to prevent anyone getting hurt and disposed it also.

 

“What happened?” You jumped at Sunggyu’s voice and quickly hid your hands behind your back. “Nothing” you said and quickly walked to the room. L stared at you and rolled his eyes; he looked at the table and noticed something missing. “Oh Sungyeol hyung, where did you put my favourite vase which was on top of the table” he looked around the room when Sungyeol just shrugged his shoulders.