Fallen

143 TILL THE END

“Kim Myungsoo!” You heard Woohyun’s voice and opened your eyes. You found Myungsoo’s hands being held tight by Woohyun himself. “Go to your room” He told you and you nodded, running inside and closed the door.

 

You heard their argument outside in the living room. You looked at the ceiling as you rested on your bed. Tears filled up your eyes and slid down from the corner meeting the bed sheet, wetting it.

 

Taking out the suitcase, you chose your outfit for the next filming. You bent down to pick up your suitcase and felt your head feel light. Thinking that it was from the crying, you just shook it out. You pushed it under your bed and got up.

 

All of a sudden, you felt your head pain as if a stagger is being pulled out and another stabbing your brain. You shut your eyes tight, waiting for the pain to lessen but it didn’t help. “I need water” you said to yourself as you felt your lips dry.

 

Walking to the door slowing, you twisted the door knob and walked out. You clutched onto your head and tried to walk to the kitchen as quick as possible to prevent the attention going onto you but it didn’t help at all.

 

“Minhee-ssi” you heard Dongwoo’s voice and you looked at him, he stared at you worriedly. “I’m fine, I just need water. I’m thirsty” you assured and he nodded and watched you walked away. L glared at your back as he sat on the couch.

 

You looked around for the jug but it was around so you opened the cabinet to take out a bottle of water. When you opened it, you looked through the items inside. Your vision became blurry along with your headache. You shook your head several times and rubbed your eyes.

 

Sunggyu who happened to enter the kitchen saw you. “Minhee ssi what’s wrong” he walked closer, you looked up and saw two Sunggyu. “Oh Sunggyu ssi, I can’t find the water” you looked away from him and looked at the floor. You close your eyes tightly and opened it again.

 

“It’s there in front of you” Sunggyu pointed at it, you looked up at the items and spotted the bottle along with other box of cereals and ingredients. You tried to act normal as you reached for it but instead you reached for the bottle of vinegar.

 

Sunggyu chuckled, “Yah that’s not it” he pulled the bottle of water out and passed it you. “Oh komawo” you held onto it and blinked. “I will just get the jug of water in the fridge” he said and you made way for him.

 

Twisting the cap to open it, you felt your head struck with pain again and everything went bright then pure dark. Sunggyu turned around when he heard the bottle fall onto the floor. “Minhee?” he called out and walked to you.

 

“Yah, guys Minhee fainted. Call for ambulance!!” he shouted at the others as he carried you outside. Sungjong ran for the phone in front and quickly dialed the number. Woohyun and Sungyeol surrounded you while Dongwoo and Hoya questioned Sunggyu.

 

L stared at you from the corner and felt his heartbeat quicken. ‘Is it my fault? Did I give her pressure from the vase?’