taken

143 TILL THE END

You wandered around as you pulled your luggage; tears falling down your cheeks. You found a bus shelter and sat down. You sobbed quietly as you thought about the scene, ‘they can’t do this to me, they know that I have nowhere to go’. Crying out loud as you felt pain struck your heart, people stared at you weirdly. “What, you haven’t seen a girl cry before?” you shouted at them and walked away.

 

The bright sky slowly turned dark, being oblivious to the weather changer, you looked down as you walked to find a place to rest. As you looked up, you realized that it was drizzling and sighed out loud. Walking to the nearest shelter thunder was heard and you startled. Your heartbeat accelerated and you quickly walked to the shelter. Just before you reached it, a lightning struck and you screamed.

 

You grew dizzy and sat down, leaning on the wall of the shelter. Rain fell down drenching your clothes, lightning and thunders were seen and heard continuously. Being afraid of them, you hugged your knee and cried softly. You felt a buzz from your phone and you searched for it in your bag. It was your father.

 

“Where are you?” it was the first he said, it didn’t sound sweet and caring like before. “Appa” you cried but he kept silent “where are you?” he shouted. “I’m in the bus shelter, appa please come and pick me up. I’m cold and scared” you cried and was out of breath. Before you could ask for forgiveness he hung up. You felt a teardrop fall down your cheek; it was a tear of hurt, guilt and shame.

 

Your head ached a bit but you endured it thinking that it was from the cold. You leaned on your arm and waited for you father to come.

 

[Anonymous P.O.V]

“Hyung~” I called out but no one answered me. “Aish where is the heater” I screamed at the four walls. My phone rang and saw that it was Jungryul hyung. “Yah Hyung where is that freaking heater?” I screamed as soon as I hit the answer button. “Aish I’m busy now… I need you to pick up a girl in the bus shelter in X street” he hung up.

 

“Heater!” I got up and walked to my room. ‘Seriously, why me?’ I picked my jacket from my bed and got out. I sneezed as soon as I got out of the building to catch a cab. I rubbed my hands as soon I got in. “where to sir?” the question got me back to reality after I was satisfied by the heater in the cab. “Ah X street please” I sat back ‘Ah that girl is in a bus shelter’ “Sir, the bus shelter in X street... mianhe” I sat back down again.

 

I looked out of the window as I reached the shelter. “Is there any girl there?” I asked him. “No there isn’t” I sighed ‘I got punked’ before I asked him to go back he shouted. “There is a girl there” he pointed to the side where I saw a girl hugging her knee next to the shelter. ‘Must be her’ I opened the door “Wait for me please” I said as I got out.

 

I ran to her and saw that she was drenched from the rain; my heart ached at the scene. I shook her arm but was taken back by body temperature. She was freezing. I pulled her up and she looked at me. “Appa” I heard her. What the hell? Do I look that old? I placed her on the back seat and quickly picked her luggage to the back.

 

As soon as I reached the dorm, the rain kind of stopped so I carried her out of the cab while the driver took her luggage out. Aish I forgot to pay; I quickly pulled out my money from my pocket and paid. This girl is heavy; I pulled her luggage as I walked in the building with her over my shoulders.

 

[end of POV]