Visitors

143 TILL THE END

Opening your eyes slowly, you found the Infinite members staring at you. Their latest picture only. Not them in person. You sighed and got up slowly, your head began to spin and you clutched onto it. “Dammit, I think it’s from the rain that night” your voice was heard from the living room and footsteps were heard towards the room you were.

 

You looked up and saw Sungjong, “Oh you’re awake” he smiled brightly. “Of course, you can see it yourself” you mumbled but it was audible to his ears but he ignored it and sat on the bed next to you. “How are you feeling?” he asked you but you just gave a short nod. Dongwoo came in after a while when Sungjong left due to frequent awkward silence.

 

You rolled your eyes, ‘what is this? A parade to see their second fake sister?’. Dongwoo saw your expression and sighed. He placed his palm on your forehead and you froze. “Yah what are you doing?” you pushed his hands away, you expected him to start lecturing you but he gave a warm smile. “At least you are not sick” he walked out.

 

Woohyun came in and placed a bowl of porridge in front of you. “Here, eat something before we resume our shooting” he passed you a spoon while he held onto the bowl. “Is it okay?” he tilted his head to see your face but you looked at him, “It’s yummy”. He was satisfied with your reply and gave a peace sign, “I made it so of course it should be delicious”. You shook your head, “I said it’s yummy not delicious”

 

“What’s the difference?” he talked back as you took another spoonful into your mouth. “I said its yummy which means that it’s edible to my system, it’s not yet to the stage where it’s delicious” Woohyun chuckled. “Araso Miss Minhee” you looked at his laugh and you felt your cheeks burning.

 

After taking the last scoop, you put the spoon back and looked at him. “Want some more? You quickly shook your head, “I’m full, thanks” you whispered the last word. Woohyun patted your head and walked back outside. ‘Urghh Nam Woohyun you little… how can he make people love him more when they already love him a lot. Why am I talking about!!!’ you screamed inside your head.

 

Hoya came inside and looked at you. “What?” you asked him, he shrugged and took out his phone. “Nothing, just checking up on you, why don’t you come out for a walk?” he asked and played with his phone. You shook your head, “I’m still feeling weak” you gave a small smile and he nodded. “Well an advice to you. Exercise. You were really heavy” he stuck his tongue out making you burn with anger.

 

Sunggyu came inside next and you looked at him curiously, he saw you and chuckled. “Here, eat this. Woohyun told me to bring it to you since you said his cooking was delicious” he said and gave you the tray. “I told him that it was edible not delicious” Sunggyu smiled and nodded. “You do know that Woohyun is good in lying or maybe he’s telling the truth” you looked up from your porridge and at him.

 

“Aish, I’m not eating this” you pushed the tray to him. “You sure?” he asked with his eyes widened. You nodded, “Neh I’m not hungry”. He looked at you once again and took the tray out. You heard Woohyun’s commotion outside and you smiled small, that was your definition but to other witnesses definition was that you were blushing.  You slapped your cheek to stop yourself until you saw a small shadow over you. It was Myungsoo, your heart dropped. ‘It’s him. The dude that called me a stubborn brat today’

 

You sighed and turned to him giving a small glare. “What are you doing here?” you asked him. “Well we were playing rock paper and scissors and the losers have to come visit you” he explained in a low voice. You rolled your eyes and sighed again. “Yah why are you sighing, it’s the fifth time you sighed ever since I came in my own room” You tried to ignore him but you couldn’t.

 

“Yah, why are you complaining when you can always tell the producer to cut me out and find another girl to be in your show! You think it feels good to be called a stubborn brat?” you shouted at him all at once. Feeling good at the confession, you lied down on the bed and covered yourself with blanket.

 

L looked at you, ‘You think it was easy to carry you twice in a row when you fainted? Aish why do I even care about you that much’