Take Care

143 TILL THE END

The next day, after Infinite’s schedule L waved at s as he got off in front of the hospital. Woohyun stared at him, “you have to apologize to her properly and make sure that she take her medicine. If I get any complaints from her, you know what I can do” he wanted to continue but the great l stopped him. “I know you love her but you are not even her boyfriend, miss constipated wouldn’t want a boyfriend like you” he closed the door fast before his hyungs give him wide eyes and start lecturing him. “Kids that never learn” he chuckled and looked up at the window where you were at.

 

‘Is she sleeping yet? When will she get her vision back? She better not chase me away or else I will call her our Chaser’ his thoughts multiplied when he went up the lift to the level where you were staying at. Bowing at the doctors as he made his way closer to your room, he stopped and breathed in deep and twisted the door knob.

Looking inside, he saw you sleeping soundly and snuggling the blanket close to your body. He stared at your sleeping face as he took a seat next to the bed, ‘how can you look so normal when you are asleep but when you are awake, you can portray different types of people’ he smiled to himself and noticed few strands of hair near your lips. Standing up, he reached for it and placed it behind your ear.

 

“Urghh stop disturbing my sleep” you sleep talked and slapped his hands away, “yah this Minhee is really something. I take my words back about you being normal” he rolled his eyes and sat back down. ‘At least you sounded cute’ he smiled and then slapped his face when he realised what he just thought to himself. Resting on his palm, he watched you and waited for your next sleep talking session.

“Woohyun oppa... you are the best person I have ever met unlike Myungkoo oppa who is so stubborn and annoying but I don’t know why I have feelings for him.” Scoffing at your words, he grabbed his jacket and walked towards the sofa and crossed his arms as he sat down. “Yeah Woohyun oppa is the best” he puffed his cheeks and rested on the arm rest. “Go dream about him while I dream about myself” he mumbled and closed his eyes as he drifted off to sleep.

 

---------------------------------

It was early in the morning, the sun rise and its rays hit the window to your eyes. Turning to the other side to get away from the sun, you opened your eyes wide and turned to the window. “The sun is out and I can see it. I can see!!” feeling excited, you turned and saw L sleeping on the couch soundly. ‘Myungsoo is here? Is he alone?’ you thought and shook it off because you felt happy to see again.

Not wanting to express your happiness alone, you jumped off the bed and ran towards the sleeping idol. “Sleeping beauty!!” she shook his arms to wake him, hitting your arms away you still smiled; not minding it at all. “Yah! You are going to be dead if you don’t wake up” you whispered in his ears and he jerks a bit before opening his eyes slowly. He began stretching and rubbing his eyes, “what’s the big commotion about? I came here to—Minhee? What are you doing here? How did you get here?” He held your arms and pulled you back to your bed before pausing. “Wait, Minhee-ssi look at me” he let go of your arm and waited for your reaction.

 

“Ummm sorry for ruining your mood but I don’t want to look at you” you stuck your tongue out at him and smiled. L’s expression changed into surprise mode, “You can see? Oh my god you can see” he pulled you into a hug and laughed, “Minhee can see, thank god” he stopped and realised his actions, immediately he let go of you and took two steps away. “Uhh that was from Woohyun hyung and the rest. But they should be here soon” he said and laughed sheepishly.

 

Nodding to his excuse, you looked outside and smiled widely; enjoying the moment when your heart beat quickened caused by his hold. ‘Minhee-ah stop being hyper just because this Myungyeon unnie was being nice, just for that one second. You just haven’t hugged anyone since  long time that’s why you are reacting’ you told yourself and smiled again. “Yah babo! Stop smiling to yourself it’s so creepy” his voice echoed inside the room, making you jump.

 

“Aish wae? It’s none of your business to why I’m smiling to myself like an idiot” you crossed your arms and turned around, seeing him in front of the door. “Where are you going?” your voice was heard, “I’m going to work, why? Babo missing me already?” he smirked and your jaw dropped. “I am just too happy that you are leaving soon” you giggled and sat on the bed. Shrugging, L opened the door and walked out.

 

“Take care” you mumbled and breathed out heavily. ‘I give up’