Stuck alone

143 TILL THE END

It was MBC Gayo Daejun; you stared at the stylists as they gave the outfit for Infinite’s performance. The stylists smiled as they walked past you. Confused as you waved at them with a smile, Hoya sat next to you and read the performers list. Leaning over to take a peek at the piece of paper, you scratched your head and tilted your head to the side.

 

“What is going on? Why are there so many stylists here in the dorm? Is Infinite running late in their schedule?” you asked him and he chuckled. “Aniya, we are getting our outfits fitted early so that it doesn’t become a problem at the backstage” he explained and you nodded as you understood. “Is this what you are going to wear at the stage? What stage is this? It seems so special” you asked again.

 

Sunggyu who overheard you as he walked by ruffled your hair; you turned back and looked at him. “Sunggyu-ssi, don’t touch my hair as if you know me” you glared at him and fixed your hair back. “Aish, no wonder Myungsoo is scared of you. I came to answer your question but then it seems like you don’t want me to be here” he shrugged and walked off making you roll your eyes at him.

 

“This is what we are going to wear for our performance but we are going to wear something nicer to the red carpet” Hoya said and stood up, stretching his arms. ‘When did she become so talkative’ he thought as he walked.

 

Leaning back on the couch, you watched them pick their own accessories. You looked over to the right and saw Sungyeol staring at the collection of earrings; he lifted one cross and another infinite sign. “Myung-ah, which one looks good?” he called his best friend who walked pass him. When L ignored him, Sungyeol pouted and looked around before pulling the maknae to choose for him.

 

Three hours passed and you sat at the table, eating your cup noodles still staring at the preparation of the red carpet outfit. “What is this red carpet thing for?” you thought hard for a few second when it finally clicked you, “Is it MBC today?” you hit the table accidentally as you got up.

 

L turned immediately when he heard the loud bang from the table, he stared at you and then chuckled lowly to himself before putting on his pokerface, “No duh Sherlock” he turned away and continued with choosing his shoes. Your jaw dropped when you heard him, “Oh gosh, who even asked you?” sitting down with a pout, you quickly finished the noodles.

 

“IT’S HALF PAST SIX, WE HAVE HALF AN HOUR LEFT!!” the managers shouted and the stylists rushed with their packing. Infinite sighed and ran inside their room and quickly took turns to shower before heading out in their tuxedos. Woohyun stopped before heading to the door as he turned back and looked at you who stared back at him. “Don’t go anywhere while we are away” he said and then a smiled plastered on his face before waving goodbye to you. “Also don’t forget to tune in to MBC and wait for us to enter that red carpet. We are going to rock that few minutes” Sungyeol winked and closed the door behind him.

 

A minute later, the door opened again and revealed Dongwoo, “hehe Myungsoo still have not come out yet. Can you tell him that we are waiting in the van for him” he begged and you nodded. “Thanks” he gave a huge smile that showed off his eye smile as he closed the door.

“Hyung, I am ready now” you heard the person and smiled. “They are waiting for you downstairs” you pointed at the door and stared at him. He sighed, “Thanks Sherlock” he waved with a smirk.

‘Pft he surely can’t stop making up nickname for me’ you stomped to your room for a quick shower.

As soon as the warm water hit your bare body, you washed your face with the water and stared at the wall. Slowly as you got out of your thoughts, you reached out for the shampoo. You blinked as the water run through your face. Slowly, you felt your vision getting blurry; ‘what’s going on now?’ you hit your head a few times and it became clearer again.

 

Quickly, you turned off the shower since you finished. ‘Nothing is going to happen, all I need to do is be quick’ you bit your lips hard and tried to balance yourself as you dried your body to wear your clothes. Again, your vision blurred and became clear like normal. Getting scared of what’s happening to you, you wore your clothes and dried your hair as quickly as possible.

Heading to the door, you didn’t realise the puddle of water in front. As soon as you walked past it, you lost balance and hit the floor hard; closing your eyes shut to withstand the pain from your legs and head. Getting up from the fall, you opened your eyes to pure darkness.

Goosebumps rose, you blinked several, hundreds, thousands and millions of times but it remained the same. Pure darkness. ‘What’s wrong with me?’ a lump formed in your throat as you felt warm tears filling up your eyes. You couldn’t see it but you could feel it.

 

“I need to get out of here” you said to yourself but you didn’t know how to do the thing you just said. Pushing yourself from the floor, you touched the walls and followed them. Even though you didn’t know where you were heading to, you were determined that you could find your way out. Touching the shower glass, you walked past it and touched the wall.

 

Almost reaching the door, the towel that you dropped when you fell down was in front and you tripped on it. Falling down for the second time, your heart dropped. ‘I give up, someone please help me’ you cried inside as you felt yourself being useless.