Mood Swings

143 TILL THE END

You got pushed back to your room by Woohyun as soon as you finished dinner even if you told him to stop or put out your anger on him, he wouldn’t give up to make you rest. “Why are they acting like this?” you crossed your arms and thought of something to do in the room. You felt a presence behind the door and looked up. L stood by the door and knock once before walking in.

 

“Yah, why did you even come in? What if I was changing or something. Aish” you messed your hair and glared at him, he rolled his eyes. “I guess coming here to check on was a bad idea huh?” he walked out of your room and slammed the door making you flinch a bit. “Why did I get angry all of a sudden” you felt your head ache a bit. You hit your head lightly and puffed your cheeks.

 

Getting out of the room, you walked to L and he ignored your presence. Nudging him to gain his attention didn’t work out, “Eyy Myungsoo-ah Minhee-ssi is calling you” Sunggyu told him but still L didn’t move an inch. “Aigoo L hyung don’t be so stubborn towards Minhee noona” Sungjong crossed his arms and I nodded. L turned around and glared at you, “What do you want? I don’t want to talk to people with mood swings” he crossed his arms.

 

You raised your hands up in the air, “I give up, this Myungsoo guy himself have mood swing and he is accusing a girl to have mood swings when she is not even on her monthly thing” you sat at the dining table, away from him. Woohyun came out from the bathroom and saw you, “What are you doing out here? You should be resting” you ignored him and glared at L’s head hoping to make laser beam from your eyes burning his head.

 

“Miss Myungyeon has her period and her mood is swinging from left to right” Dongwoo said and Sungyeol held his stomach as he laughed at his hyung. “Dongwoo hyung, you are so disgusting” the maknae ran to his room while covering his ears. Without your notice, you let out a giggle to the joke and L turned around and you immediately put on a pokerface.

 

Hoya sighed and put on his earphone, blasting the music and walked to his room. “SUNGJONG-AH OPEN UP... CAN YOU HEAR ME? I SAI---“ the door opened up with Sungjong covering his ears. “I can hear hyung, I’m not ev—“ Sungjong pulled out Hoya’s earphone and slapped his shoulders. “Hyung, you are so stupid” Hoya ruffled his hair, “Haha no I was just testing if this door was sound proof”  he chuckled and closed the door.

 

Woohyun and L were left in the Living room and you were already feeling sleepy even though you always stayed up late. You shook your head to keep yourself awake, ‘I need to talk to that Mood swing princess Myungyeon’. Woohyun walked past you and noticed you dazed, he flicked his fingers and bent down to your sitting height.

 

Moving away your fringes with his fingers, he chuckled “I can already see your panda eyes. You should sleep early from tomorrow” he smiled and walked away to the kitchen t get a glass of milk. After his routine, he walked to his room but as he walked past you he looked at you to see if you had fallen asleep but you kept your eyes wide open. He sighed, “Goodnight Myungyeon and Minhee-ssi” he closed the door.

 

L kept his eyes on the television, still ignoring your existence. Finally, before you drifted off to sleep on the table; you walked to him slowly and sat next to him. Turning to face him to talk, you noticed that his eyes were closed. You studied his calm expression and you found yourself staring at his lips. “His lips...Andwe... not him, not this princess of mood swings!” you leaned on the back rest of the sofa. *dugun dugun--* you looked around to find the source of the sound; you looked down to your chest and then place a hand over it.

 

Your eyes widened, ‘Why is my heart beating so fast all of a sudden?’ Turning back to L’s direction, you looked at his sleeping face and your heartbeat quickened. ‘No, it can’t be him. I rather die than have my heart beat for him’ you got up from the sofa and ran to the room.