Epilogue

A Father's Love

“You’re too big YunHo Appa, I can’t bury you.” JaeYoung pouted as he scooped sand into his hands and dropped it onto YunHo’s chest, only to have some of it roll of. “It’ll take me forever.”

YunHo sat up in the sand and smiled, pulling JaeYoung into his lap. “Then let’s do something else.” He pressed his lips to the child’s cheek and pretended to chomp on it, making snarling noises as he did so. Cheering the child up instantly. “Come on, let’s go find Min…” Before he could finish his sentence, his head and body was drenched in ocean water. He looked up to see his son smiling with the blue plastic bucket in his hand. “Jung MinHyun, you are in so much trouble!”

MinHyun laughed as his father tackled him to the sand and began to assault his small torso with incessant tickles, JaeYoung joined to help his stepbrother by jumping on his stepfather’s back; however the plan backfired and he too was now being attacked. The boys squirmed trying to move out of the male’s reach yet to no avail. “Appa! Stop! Stop!”

“Not until you apologize.” YunHo chuckled as he continued the onslaught on the children’s abdomen and sides. “Are you going to do it again? Huh? Are you?”

By now, MinHyun and JaeYoung’s faces were pink, tears of laughter brimmed their eyes while their lungs begged for air. “No Appa! No! We’re sorry! Stop!” YunHo stopped, satisfied with their answer. The children sat up, breathing heavily. Their backs, head, and cheeks were covered in sand yet that did not matter because five minutes later, they had tackled YunHo and began tickling him as best they could.

JaeJoong sat on the sandy beach and gazed out towards the ocean, a smile on his face as he watched the assault unfold. He could hear their laughter from where he sat and decided it was best not to intervene. He and YunHo missed the kids deeply while they were on their week long honeymoon in Bora Bora. It was for that reason they came back three days before scheduled, using the rest of their time to take the children to JeJu Island for a family honeymoon.

“Alright Jae, it’s your turn.” YunHo replied as he lied on the beach towel next to JaeJoong, his chest rose and fell heavily due to the much amusement it endured. “They’ve tired me out.”

“Already?” JaeJoong chuckled. He rested his head on YunHo’s chest while keeping the kids within his sight. “I thought you said you could keep up with them?”

YunHo chuckled as well, “I thought so too, but their energy level is higher than mine. Much higher.” He pulled JaeJoong closer to his chest and caressed his arm, loving how soft and smooth his skin was. The couple fell silent whilst they watched JaeYoung and MinHyun fought to bury one another only to settle minutes later with building a sand castle. “You know,” He began breaking the silence, “Even after being married nearly a week in a half, it just doesn’t seem real.”

JaeJoong looked up at YunHo with a perplexed expression on his face. “How so?”

YunHo shrugged. “It’s all too perfect. I have two adoring children that I absolutely love, family that cares for me and an attractive lover that I absolutely love and cherish.” He then smiled, “I am really glad our fates are intertwined together.”

“So am I.” JaeJoong muttered before kissing his lover passionately, drawing his lower lip into his mouth to nibble on.

YunHo moaned into the sensuous kiss before pulling back. A lustful smirk creased his lips. “I can’t wait till we get home so I can dive in your ocean.”

JaeJoong growled in delight, “Then I better hurry and tire the kids, huh?” He kissed his lover once again before taking off running down to the shoreline where the children were now destroying their sandcastle so they can build another.

YunHo chuckled as JaeJoong dumped sand on the children’s heads before chasing them into the waves where they in turn splashed him with water. His life was truly as perfect as he thought it could get. He was not only thankful for intertwining his and JaeJoong’s lives, but also for having MinHyun. His love for child allowed him to be able to love another child and another father who in turn feels the same. He stood from the beach towel and ran down to the shore to join his new family…and new life.
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________