Seul Gi's Confronts YunHo

A Father's Love

“Alright, we’re done for today.” YunHo announced as he cut off the music and picked up his shirt from a chair in the corner. “I’ll see you tomorrow.” He called out as the students giggled and rushed towards the door. Once they were gone, he heaved a heavy sigh. “Why do they insist on staying after if they’re in a hurry to leave?”

“Because they’re females and just want to watch you dance.” YunHo jumped before swiveling around to see EunHyuk leaning against the door with a smirk on his face. “They fantasize about you stripping in front of them.”

YunHo chuckled as he took a seat on the hardwood floor, leaning his weight on his hands. “And you know this how?”

EunHyuk shrugged. “Because I do it to DongHae all the time.” The answer made YunHo bellow in laughter, EunHyuk and DongHae’s relationship always made him laugh…in a good way. “Speaking of fantasizes and stripping, a little bird told me you have a new lover in your life.” He teased, walking into the room and taking a seat alongside YunHo. “He also told me you and mystery lover have gotten really close…care to elaborate?”

“Not until I know what will happen between us myself.” YunHo ignored the deride snort EunHyuk made. “But I will tell you this, his name is Kim, JaeJoong…and I think I’m…”

“Jung, YunHo!” Both males jumped at the female voice booming through the room. “You evil jack !” YunHo barley had time to speak or even stand before Seul Gi slapped him across the face. “How dare you turn my son against me!”

YunHo stood up, making sure he towered over Seul Gi. “EunHyuk, can you give us a minute.”

“You sure?” EunHyuk glared at Seul Gi. “I can stay.”

“Yeah, DongHae’s probably waiting anyway.” YunHo assured, his voice all too calm for the other two. “Go.”

“…Fine.” EunHyuk muttered reluctantly. “But remember YunHo, I got your back.” He added making sure Seul Gi heard it.

Once EunHyuk left, Seul Gi continued her verbal assault. “So you have my son hanging around other gays? Are you trying to turn him into one of you?” Her tone was malice and disgust.

“What are you doing here? How do you know where I work?” YunHo asked, completely ignoring her questions.

“That doesn’t matter, what matters is the lifestyle my son lives in!”

“And what’s that? A good lifestyle?”

“Living with gays is not a good lifestyle! She snarled. “That’s why I’ve come to take my maternal rights back.”

YunHo frowned at the mentioning of maternal rights. “You mean the rights you gave up because you didn’t want him?” YunHo felt another sting across his already redden cheek. Now, his parents raised him to never hit a woman; however, Seul Gi was making him reconsider that rule.

“How dare you!” I don’t need to explain myself!”

“You do when it involves my son!” YunHo heavily emphasized on the words ‘my’ and ‘son’. His tranquil voice began to rise along with the anger seething within him.

She folded her arms. “If you must know, his stepfather wants to take full responsibility and because he needs a mother! He needs me!”

“Now he needs you!? Five years ago he needed you, but he was the problem!” His voice began to rise. “Five years ago he needed you, but you didn’t want to disappoint your damn parents! And now you want him!? He chuckled sarcastically. “You’ve lost your damn mind.”

Seul Gi growled and slapped him one final time. “You are vulgar and deceitful Jung, YunHo! Now give me my son!”

YunHo took a step closer to Seul Gi, pressing his chest against hers and glared at her. “Slap me one more time Seul Gi, one more time...and you’ll never be able to speak again.” His tone was low and harsh, symbolizing his seriousness. “Now MinHyun is not your son nor will he ever be, so you need to take you conniving, virago out of my and MinHyun’s live and never come back!”

She stepped back, but it was unclear if it was out of fear or shock from what YunHo had said. “You’ll regret this! She her heels and stomped out of the dance room.

Once she left, YunHo sat on the hardwood floors and covered his face with his hands. She could not take his son…MinHyun was his life….
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________