Seul Gi's Back

A Father's Love

A sliver Hyundai Equus was parked outside the elementary school where MinHyun and JaeYoung resided; however, no one exited the vehicle, instead the window as rolled down and a brown haired beauty gazed out of it. “What time did you say school was ending?” The male in the driver’s seat asked as he stared impatiently at his watch. “I have to get back to work in thirty minutes.”

She turned her gaze from the school and to her husband. “It’s about that time, so stop complaining.” She answered rather irately. Five minutes had passed before kids began spewing out of the school doors, her eyes searched for one in particular…and begin his mother, she located him with ease. “There he is!” She pointed out the child to her husband as rush of excitement filled her. “I’m going to say hi.”

“Are you sure about that Seul Gi? What if he doesn’t recognize you?”

“A child always knows his mother.” She replied before jumping out the car and running across the street, she had to hurry; she did not need YunHo to see her. As she got closer her smile lengthen and her excitement grew, he looked so much like her…or so she believed.

“Come on Min, hide and seek!” She paused in mid-step as a small black haired child ran to her son, the same on she had seen him with countless of times before. The one that belong to YunHo’s…partner. “I hide, you seek!” MinHyun nodded with a smile and covered his face with his hands while the other hid behind a tree. She took this as her chance.

“MinHyun?” She called out, cautiously taking steps forward so she wouldn’t scare him. MinHyun uncovered his face and frowned, his vigilant barrier up and alert. “Hello, MinHyun, do you remember me?” She knelt before him, her smile never fading. “I’m your Omma.”

MinHyun narrowed his eyes and took a step back. “Appa told me about you…you didn’t want me.” Seul Gi’s smile faded as anger quickly overshadowed her excitement, how dare YunHo pin her son against her! “That’s not true…I did want you…but your Appa…took you from me.” She lied, hoping to turn Minhyun against YunHo. “But now we can be a family…just you and me.” She reached out to touch his face, but he drew back. “MinHyun? What’s wrong?”

“I don’t want you…I want Appa.” He took another step back. “…I don’t like you.” She froze in shock, never did she expect to hear him say that.

“Min Min! You didn’t find…” JaeYoung trailed off as he noticed Seul Gi, yet he was unaware of her association with MinHyun or the tension between the two. He smiled with a light bow. “Hi!”

“Hi.” She unconsciously smiled, up close the child was just as handsome as her own.

“Come on JaeYoung, we have to go.” MinHyun tugged at JaeYoung’s hand, pulling him away from Seul Gi.

“Bye Bye!” JaeYoung waved as he followed behind MinHyun.

Seul Gi waved at the child even though anger pulsated in her veins, heating her blood with hatred. Hatred towards YunHo and the fact he turned her son against her. She stood and looked at MinHyun one final time and noticed he no longer looked like her, but like YunHo…a miniature replica of YunHo. “That bastard…” She her heels and stomped towards the car.

“What happened?” Her husband inquired after hanging up his cell phone and noticing the furious expression her face.

“That bastard turned my son against me!” She yelled, her cheeks inflating and deflating as a sign of her anger. “That vile homoual turned my son against me!” She hit the dashboard with her fist.

Her husband went silent as Seul Gi calmed herself. “So what do we do now?”

She didn’t speak for a total of ten minutes. “We’ll get him back…” She looked at her husband with a devious smirk. “He’ll regret this…you will have an heir to the corporation…trust me on that.” She leaned in and kissed her husband before chuckling evily as they pulled off.

Ten minutes after Seul Gi left, JaeJoong arrived to pick up the boys since YunHo had to stay to assist some slacking dancers with the choreography. “Appa!” JaeYoung squealed as he ran to his father with his arms outstretched.

“Hi baby.” He happily embraced his son, spinning him around before placing him on the ground. “How was your day?”

“Great!” JaeYoung smiled.

JaeJoong directed his attention to MinHyun and immediately knew something was wrong. “Min, are you alright? What’s wrong?” MinHyun was reluctant to answer as he darted his eyes away from JaeJoong. “MinHyun?”

The child looked at JaeJoong, tears visible in the brim of his eyes. “Omma…I saw Omma…” The tears threatened to fall. “She said Appa took me from her.”

“That’s not true!”

“Is she coming to take me away?” MinHyun asked shocking the male.

“No! She can’t take you away!” JaeYoung intervened. “She can’t take him!”

JaeJoong knelt down, equalizing his height with the children and took each of their hands into his. “You’re not going anywhere, your Appa won’t let that happen.” He caressed the child’s cheek.” “And neither will I…I promise.” He then pecked MinHyun on the lips and then JaeYoung. “I love you both…”

“We love you too…Omma.” The boys giggled when JaeJoong pouted.

JaeYoung took MinHyun and JaeJoong by the hand. “Come on Appa, Min Min, let’s go get ice cream.” Smiling the males followed behind the youngest boy as he happily talked about what flavor ice cream he wanted.