Happiness

A Father's Love

“Uncle Chun!” MinHyun ran into the arms of a very attractive male. Park, YooChun was tall and seductive, his skin was a beautiful shade of crème, long brown hair that touched his broad shoulders and light brown eyes that showed his charming personality. He was recognized as being a heartbreaker, when in truth he was faithful.

“Hey kiddo.” YooChun gave MinHyun a tight embrace, lifting him up high before putting him down and directed his attention to YunHo. “How’s it going Yun?” A smile crept on his face as he looked at his best friend.

“Pretty good, where’s Jun…”

“Minnie!” Squealed the lover of YooChun, his raspy tenor voice rang through the house with sheer excitement for the young boy. “How’s my favorite nephew?” He lifted the five year old into the air, spinning him around for added fun. Kim, JunSu was also an attractive male; he was curvy with a feminine appearance, a light beige skin complexion, pouty, powder pink lips, dark brown hair, and brown eyes. JunSu was the kind of person YunHo wanted as a lover…but he would never step over that thin line.

“Uncle Su! Stop! I’m dizzy!” MinHyun manage to cry out through his laughter.

JunSu came to a halt and hug the boy tightly to his chest as if he hadn’t seen him in years, when in fact it was just a week ago. “I bought some apple pears you want to split some with me?” There was no need to ask twice, MinHyun loved apple pears.

“Well, hello to you too JunSu.” YunHo mumbled as JunSu completely ignored him and headed off to the kitchen with his son, he directed his attention to YooChun who was smiling. “What’s the smile for?”

“JunSu is mad at you.” YooChun shrugged as the two took a seat on the couch, resting their feet on the mahogany center table. YooChun and YunHo have been best friends since childhood; they had stuck together for so long, they were closer than brothers. Helping one another when a tricky obstacle occurred in their life such as the birth of MinHyun or when YooChun’s father disowned him for being gay. YunHo even organized YooChun’s nuptial ceremony to JunSu, whom he met at Dance Restoration.

“What is he mad about?” YunHo leaned back against the couch, he had a pretty good idea on why JunSu was mad. He just had to make sure they matched.

YooChun sighed and shook his head. “The date.”

Yep, he knew it. “YooChun, I love JunSu just as much as I love you, so do not take an offense when I say this…” YooChun looked over at YunHo signifying he could continue. “JunSu is not a matchmaker, that guy was not my type.” YooChun snorted, trying to cover the laugh threatening to escape. “He was rude and doesn’t even like kids, he freaked when I said I had a son.”

“JunSu just wants you to be happy.” YooChun shrugged as he leaned back against the couch. “He tells me that all the time, it kind-of upsets me to know that my lover wants my best friend happy, it should be me he wants happy.”

“He knows your happy YooChun, but me? He doesn’t want me happy, he wants MinHyun happy.” YooChun nodded. “But the truth is, MinHyun and I are happy…just being with each other.”

“I keep telling him that, but he insists you’re unhappy so…” YooChun shrugs. “Changing the subject, how are Omma and Appa? I haven’t talked to them in a while.” He declared YunHo’s parents as his after they allowed him to stay with them, it surprised him to know that they supported his uality so freely. Probably because they wanted him with YunHo. “I miss them.”

“They miss you too…both of you.” YunHo replied, referring to the other as JunSu. “Maybe if you came to see them, you wouldn’t have to miss them! They’ve been blaming me for your no-shows, do you know how hard it is trying to calm ranting parents?” YooChun chuckled while YunHo leered at him. “It’s not funny.”

YooChun cleared his throat, silencing the chuckle yet let the smile remain. “I’ll visit…promise.”

“You better.” YunHo grumbled.

“Appa, you want some apple pear?” MinHyun replied as he hurried to his father, he had a piece of apple pear between his fingers extending it towards his father’s mouth. “It’s really good.” YunHo leaned forward and took the piece with his mouth, smiling as he did so. “It is good, thank you Min.” He kissed his son and brought him into a hug.

YooChun looked on with a smile, he saw exactly what YunHo was telling him; the love he and MinHyun shared and the happiness they gave one another was something the two only needed. He shook his head at the thought of his lover wanting to add another person into that, someone who probably was not willing to share.
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________