Seul Gi vs. JaeJoong pt. 2: Seul Gi's plan

A Father's Love

Seul Gi and JaeJoong glared at one another with immense intensity as silence hovered between them, both trying desperately to intimidate the other. “What are you doing here?” JaeJoong questioned breaking the silence.

“I came here to warn you that you need to stay away from MinHyun.” Seul Gi retorted.

JaeJoong folded his arms and took a seat at the table in front of her. “Did YunHo tell you to tell me that?”

“What does he have to do with this?”

JaeJoong shrugged. “Everything, if he didn’t tell you to give me that message then I’m not going anywhere.” He leaned back in his seat. “And why do you care who he is around?”

“Because I’m his Omma!” Seul Gi snarled, she was getting irritated with JaeJoong’s tranquil demeanor and his obstinacy to stay away from MinHyun.

JaeJoong sneered. “I’ve seen a female dog give birth, but that doesn’t make it a mother.”

“Excuse me!?!”

“You’re a female Seul Gi, you can have plenty more children, why must you take the one thing YunHo can’t have for himself and cares for the most away from him?”

Seul Gi narrowed her eyes as she thought about her previous conversation with her doctor. “I don’t have to tell you a damn thing!”

“And I don’t have to do what you tell me!” JaeJoong raised his voice.

Seul Gi leaned against the table and jabbed a manicured finger into JaeJoong’s chest. She had had it with his wise retorts. “That’s it! I tried to be nice and give you a warning, but it is clear to me you can’t comprehend what a warning is!”

“You can’t stop me from seeing MinHyun! You are not his Omma! When you gave up your rights, you gave up that title!” The commotion caused the others in the back to come out and investigate or rather eavesdrop.

Seul Gi knew in a way that JaeJoong was right, she knew it was late to come back in MinHyun’s life; hell, she did not want him…but for her husband’s corporation and fortune…she would do anything. “Either you stay away from MinHyun or I’ll have this damn bakery shut down.” She threatened.

JaeJoong stood from the table and leaned against it, his voice dropped two octaves. “I don’t take to kindly to idle threats Seul Gi…” He sharpened his glare. “Now listen carefully because I’m not repeating this again…I will never stay away from MinHyun…or YunHo. He drew back before turning on his heels to go back into the kitchen. “You have a nice day.”

Seul Gi mellowed in her anger as she watched JaeJoong evanesce behind the kitchen doors, after five minutes, she took out her cellphone and began dialing a number. The person answered on the third ring. “I need your help…and it all has to happen as soon as possible…”
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________