JiHoon's Decision

A Father's Love

“They can’t do that! They’re supposed to take you to court and decided then after pleading your case!” YooChun paced back and forth irately. YunHo had called him yesterday after MinHyun was taken away from him, but he did not receive the message until today. He still could not believe his proclaimed nephew was gone. “I really hate that evil !”

“So what are you going to do now Yun?” JunSu inquired, his eyes were pink due to the many tears he had shed.

YunHo ran his hands through his uncombed tousled hair. “I don’t know, I don’t think there‘s anything I can do.” He hated to admit it, but he had to face the dreadful truth.

JunSu made his way over to YunHo and gently placed his head on YunHo’s shoulder, comforting him. “There is always something you can do.”

YooChun followed JunSu’s lead and took a seat next to his best friend, patting his knee to assure him. “Su’s right, you can do what Seul Gi did to you. Get an attorney and get MinHyun back.”

“Easier said than done Chun.” YunHo sighed heavily. “That’s easier said than done.”

JaeJoong listened intensively from the kitchen, he hated seeing YunHo so broken and fragile, it did not suit his physique. He had been here since he had gotten the phone call from YunHo yesterday and like everyone, he too was in denial and rage about what Seul Gi had done. However, he had promised himself he’d help get MinHyun back for YunHo…without a middle man. “YunHo…” He called walking out of the kitchen. “I have to go, I need to pick up…” He trailed off reluctant to mention his son for the fear of rubbing what YunHo lost in YunHo’s face.

“You’re coming back right?” YunHo stood from the couch and faced JaeJoong.

“I-JaeYoung-You-.” JaeJoong stammered unsure what to say.

“Please, I need you here.” YunHo pleaded. “You, JaeYoung, YooChun and JunSu.”

JaeJoong could not help, but smile. “Alright, I’ll be back.” He made his way to the front door and headed out. “See you soon.” He replied as he closed the door behind him.

JunSu nudged YunHo replied with a whisper, “Go after him! You need a little happiness at this moment!” He pushed YunHo again with a little more aggressiveness. “Go before he leaves!”

YunHo obliged with a smile and hurried out the door. “JaeJoong! JaeJoong wait!” He caught up to the male, grabbing a hold of his wrist and swiveling him around. “I appreciate you doing this for me and I am sorry I’m being a burden on you.”

JaeJoong shook his head. “It’s no trouble, you just lost your child, the least I could do is help any way I can.”

YunHo smiled softly and pulled JaeJoong close to his chest, feeling the other’s breath become shallow from the contact. “Do you know that your compassionate personality…is the main reason why I fell in love with you?”

JaeJoong drew back in astonishment, had YunHo just confess to him? “What? You-love-fell-what?”

YunHo chuckled softly at JaeJoong stammering, finding it charming he could not find words for his confession so he continued on. “I love you and no I’m not saying this because of my situation, it is something I felt long before then and was scared to express…until now. I truly love you Kim, JaeJoong.” He kissed the stunned male’s forehead. “You don’t have to feel the same, I just wanted you to know that.” That was a lie, he knew JaeJoong felt the same…MinHyun had told him as well as the fact JaeJoong failed to object at this moment.

After a minute, JaeJoong wrapped his arms around YunHo’s neck. “I’m in love with you too Jung, YunHo.” He pulled YunHo’s face down to his and gave him a deep lascivious kiss, flicking his tongue against YunHo’s lower lips before tenderly on the sensitive piece of flesh, savoring the mint flavored toothpaste hinted on YunHo’s lips.

It took nearly five minutes for one of them to have the strength to pull out of the kiss. “You should get going, JaeYoung’s probably worried.” He pecked JaeJoong’s lips. “See you soon…you and JaeYoung both.”

JaeJoong nodded before heading to his car, he really needed to get MinHyun back…to complete this broken family.
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
JiHoon stared out the window of his office, disappointment and jealousy described his mood perfectly. How could Seul Gi bring the child she had with another man into his home and expect him to be accepting?...Though, he had to admit, he kind of like the child despite his constant whimpering for his father…however, he could not blame the child, Seul Gi took him from the one person he had as a parent. All this was to be blamed on Seul Gi, her greediness for his fortune and company caused that child pain.

JiHoon took a seat in his leather chair as his thoughts deepened, he could not bear to have that child in his home nor could he claim him, his close resemblance to YunHo was a dilemma in itself as well was his missing him, so raising the child as his own was an impossible feat. He wanted his own child…his own blood he could teach and take care of, not a child Seul Gi had with another! “Jung, MinHyun…” He muttered obliviously. “You are not mine…nor will you ever be.” He exhaled loudly as he came up with a conclusion…He had to get rid of MinHyun…
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________