They are Official

A Father's Love

“JaeJoong, you have a special delivery!” SungMin giggled as happily bounced into the bakery kitchen with a large bouquet of ten red chrysanthemums within his hands, placing them next to the bouquet of white roses that were sent yesterday. “He sent you chrysanthemums this time.”

JaeJoong looked up from the four tier wedding cake he was decorating, a jovial smile creased his lips. He put down the tube of red icing and walked over to the flowers, reading the small card inside them aloud. “To, JaeJoong, just because I felt like it…” His smile grew broader; YunHo genuinely knew how to capture a heart…now it was JaeJoong’s turn to return the favor.

“You owe him big time now JaeJoong.” HeeChul replied, never looking up from covering the vanilla cake filled with butter crème icing with light blue fondant. “Two unsuspected deliveries in one week…you owe him.” This time he looked up, showing the devious smirk that appeared on his lips. “I have a small suggestion.”

JaeJoong folded his arms and leaned against the counter, he already had what he was going to do in mind, he just wanted to hear HeeChul’s implication. “So what do you suppose I do?”

“No!” RyeoWook yelled as he covered his ears and violently shook his head. “No! Don’t say it! All your suggestions always deal with !”

HeeChul rolled his eyes. “Oh please! Stop acting like your innocent. Remember, it was you and YeSung who shared…‘moments’ in public places.” He gave a satisfied yet victorious grin as he watched the pink blush of embarrassment spread across RyeoWook’s face. “That’s what I thought, anyway Joong, I think you should wrap a large red bow around yourself, holding a bottle of champagne and strawberries.”

“It’s a casual thank you gift Chul, not a take me now.” JaeJoong chuckled before walking back over to the four tier cake to finish decorating. “I’ll just send him a small cake as a thank you…” He mumbled to himself rather than to anyone else; though, he knew it was an alternative. His phone began to ring, disturbing him before he could decorate. “Yeoboseyo?”

“You get the flowers?” YunHo’s seductive voice echoed in JaeJoong’s ear, sending shivers of excitement down his spine.

“I did and to what do I owe the pleasure?” JaeJoong enticed back, waving off the winks, smirks and hearts his childish friends sent him. “They’re beautiful.”

“Beautiful flowers for a beautiful person.” The two chuckled in accord before YunHo continued on. “Actually, you deserved them, it was my way of expressing my feelings.”

JaeJoong quirked an eyebrow in interest, the comment made it all the more reason for him to make YunHo something. “Well I guess I will have to return the favor.”

“It’s not necessary, but there is something you can do for me.”

“Sure, anything.”

“If it isn’t too much trouble, would you mind watching MinHyun for a couple of hours? A client called and wants to go over some song lyrics I had written and compose the melody as well.” YunHo explained.

“Not a problem, I’d be happy to watch him.” JaeJoong smiled into the phone, he was more than happy to watch MinHyun. “JaeYoung will be happy as well.”

“Thanks, I appreciate it.”

“You’re welcome.” JaeJoong ended the phone conversation between the two. He stared at his phone as his heart rate increased, he was sure this just an excuse for YunHo to see him again as well as know where he lived, but he did not mind that at all…it was just yet another reason for him to put his plan into action.
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
“Your Appa would be really upset with me if he saw you like this.” JaeJoong chuckled as he knelt down and wiped the chocolate syrup from MinHyun’s face and hands. “He’ll be even more upset that I let you eat ice cream so late.”

MinHyun smiled and shook his head. “No he wouldn’t, he likes you too much to be mad at you…he told me.”

JaeJoong smiled back. “I like your Appa a lot too.”

“But I like you more because you’re my Omma.”

The child’s unexpected confession took JaeJoong by surprise, never did he expect the child to feel that way so quickly. He caressed the child's cheek. “And I like you too, you’ve become a son to me.” He rubbed his nose against MinHyun’s before gently patting his cheek. “Now go play, JaeYoung’s waiting.” The child nodded and hurried to JaeYoung’s room to play with the other awaiting child.

Jaejoong smiled for the nth time that day, he was truly touched that not only did YunHo like him, his son did as well. It had not been but a minute when there was a light knock on the door, pushing himself from the counter he had been leaning on, he went to open the door. He turned the knob, peering out as he did so. “YunHo, come in.” He greeted, yet another smile creased his lips as he stepped aside for YunHo to enter. "MinHyun’s in the back playing with JaeYoung, want me to get him?”

“No, not yet.” YunHo looked around the home, mezmerized by it's interior. “This is a very beautiful home you have.” YunHo complemented as he stared around the place. The entry way and the living room was covered in brown
cherrywood wooden floor, black leather couch and loveseat complemented the beige walls perfectly and brought out the red entertainment center that held a large stereo and a SamSung sixty inch flat screen television. He smiled at his red chrysanthemums sitting on the glass center table. “You even added the flowers.”

“They added extra beauty and besides, they're very special to me.” JaeJoong replied. “I made some jujube tea, you want some?”

“Nah, I‘m fine, but I appreciate you watching MinHyun.” YunHo thanked watching as JaeJoong went into the kitchen only to return moments later with something in his hands.

“Not a problem, I enjoyed watching him.” He outstretched his hands to reveal a heart shaped cake frosted in chocolate frosting and four large chocolate covered strawberries all drizzled in white chocolate. “My way of expressing my feelings.”

YunHo took the dessert with a smile. “It wasn’t necessary but thank you.”

“Anytime.” The two stood in a moment of silence before JaeJoong cleared his throat and continued speaking. “I better go get MinHyun.”

YunHo caught JaeJoong’s wrist just before he walked passed him, drawing him in crushing their lips together. Burst of pleasure surged through the connected sensitive pieces of heated flesh, combining the hint of chocolate from JaeJoong and the mint from YunHo creating a cool and tasteful new flavor. YunHo was the first to pull back, much to JaeJoong’s dismay. “I wanted to do that for a while.” YunHo replied.

So have I, I just didn’t think you could handle me.” JaeJoong teased.

“Well, now we know I can.” YunHo smirked before continuing on. “You do realized this makes us official, right?”

JaeJoong wrapped his arms around YunHo’s neck. “Of course, I wouldn’t have taken any other explination.” He pulled in for yet another sensational kiss.
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________