Seul Gi vs. JaeJoong pt. 1

A Father's Love

“Well Seul Gi, we have your uterine exam results.” The doctor replied as he took a seat at his desk and opened the manila folder, staring intensively at its contents. “Now I must tell you, the results are not jubilant…they are rather a setback.”

Seul Gi rolled her eyes in exasperation. “Spear me the forewarning and just tell me the results.”

The doctor gave her a jeered look before looking back at the papers. “You have fallopian tube blockage caused by Salpingitis, inflammation of the fallopian tubes. You have also developed a fluid back up called hydrosalpinx, it causes the tubes to dilate, increase in diameter, and fill with fluid.” He elaborated further when receiving no words from Seul Gi. “It’s been accumulated over the past years that it’s lead to extreme blockage.”

“So what does all this mean?”

“It’s the main cause of your infertility; the reason you can’t have kids.” The doctor explained leaning back in his chair. “However, there is still a slight possibility you can still have children.”

She stood in outrage, how could she not have children? “But I managed to have a child when I was nineteen! How was that possible?”

“The inflammation must not have been as severe as it is now.” The doctor leaned forward in his chair. “If you want children, I recommend you can do Salpingectomy, or removal of part of a fallopian tube, and try in vitro fertilization to increase your chances.”

Seul Gi stood and grabbed her purse. “I absolutely refuse to have surgery! If there is a slight chance I’ll get pregnant again then I will try it that way!” Before she left she turned to look back at the doctor. “And not all Surgeries are successful!”

The doctor stood. “Just think about it first, if you want to go through with it, give me a call but until then I suggest you spend time with the child you do have.”

“Believe me, I plan too.” She muttered as she left the doctor’s office. There was another stop on her list.
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
 

“What the hell!?! HeeChul!” JaeJoong yelped in horror as he stared into the large red velvet box HeeChul gave him. “Why the hell would you give me this?!”

HeeChul smirked as he folded his arms. “I’d figured since you and YunHo are officially a couple and are now in that intimate stage, “ He shrugged while replying, “I thought I’d help you spice up your life.”

“Have you gone insane?” JaeJoong questioned as he lifted up a tube of vanilla flavored arousal crème.” Why would I need this!?”

“For exactly what it says.” HeeChul shrugged.

“This is a lot of stuff.” SungMin giggled as he reached into the box and pulled out another tube. “Strawberry numbing gel? I defiantly need this”

“I think we all do.” Key chuckled as he pulled out a string of blue beads that ranged from small to large. “Noway! He gave you beads!?” He pouted. “HeeChul, didn’t give me those.”

“Give me that!” JaeJoong snatched the gel and beads from the two males and threw them back into the box before shoving it into HeeChul’s arms. “Take this back! Or better yet, keep it for yourself!”

“I already have this stuff.” Heechul pushed it back to JaeJoong. “Just keep it Jae, you don’t even have to use it.”

“Then what’s the point of me having it then!?!” JaeJoong shoved it back. “I don’t need it!”

“I’ll keep it!”SungMin declared.

“No!” HeeChul shoved it back to JaeJoong on final time. “Either you keep it or I’ll give it to YunHo!”

JaeJoong frowned at HeeChul only to have a smirk mocking him, he knew he had him. “Fine! I’ll keep it…but I won’t use it!”

HeeChul rolled his eyes. “Yeah, yeah, now here are two tubes of cinnamon flavored oral gel.” He pulled out the two tubes as well as the rest of the items. “Strawberry flavored lubrication, naughty dice, Benwa balls and my personal favorite…the plug.” He smiled. “It’s amazing!”

JaeJoong eyed HeeChul strangely. “There is seriously something wrong with you.”

“You just now realized that?” HeeChul quipped.

“Hey JaeJoong, there’s a lady out front asking to speak with you.” RyeoWook notified as he struggled with a casing of cookies.

“Alright!” JaeJoong looked back over at HeeChul and closed the box. “I appreciate this, but this is the last time you get me a present.”

HeeChul snorted and rolled his eyes. “Whatever.” He casually made his way to the counter to help TaeMin decorate two dozen cupcakes, while JaeJoong left to speak to the lady waiting for him.
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
 

JaeJoong exited the kitchen with a large smile on his face. “Hello, I’m Kim, JaeJoong.” He stepped closer to the woman in front of him. “How can I help you?”

The female folded her arms and glared at him. “You can start by staying away from MinHyun…my son!”

The smile on JaeJoong’s face faded as a glare took its place, his parental instincts already kicking in. “So you’re Seul Gi…”
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________