Going Crazy

Love Me or Hate Me

The boys stared at Young Mi and then back again to Yong Guk. It was obvious Yong Guk was happy to see "Hyori" but when this mysterious girl said she wasn't who she appeared to be his lit up face quickly turned into confusion.

"Young Mi? Stop playing, Hyori. I know the last time we saw each other wasn't a pleasant one, but you don't have to pretend to be someone else." Young Mi shook her head and tried to avoid eye contact with him. But, he was only inches away from her. He lifted her head up to observe her face. The beautiful face he had missed. But, he quickly dropped his hand, to everyone's surprise.

"Did you realize that isn't Hyori, hyung?" Everyone stared at Zelo who was still standing with his arms crossed. He gave Young Mi a quick smile before walking toward Yong Guk. He motioned Young Mi to stand beside him, causing everyone's mouth to make an "O" shape.

"How did you know it wasn't Hyori? She looks so similar to her. . ." Yong Guk glanced back at her, causing her to blush and hide her face with her folder.

"Well, I've seen this girl a couple of times before. It was obvious that they weren't the same person. Why would Hyori hang around here? She's famous and wouldn't be caught dead here, in this little coffee shop." The boss gave a low growl and Zelo pretended to clear his throat.

"And, if you hadn't noticed, her hair is blue. Hyori is known to have brown hair. You'd think that you would know at least something as simple as that if you loved her." Zelo scoffed and the others tried to hide their giggles. Yong Guk lowered his head.

"But, how did you realize I wasn't Hyori earlier?" Everyone turned their attention to the soft voice behind the foler. Young Mi slowly put the folder down and made eye contact with Yong Guk. His heart skipped a beat, but mentally slapped himself for 'cheating' on Hyori. He cleared his throat and was again only inches away from her. Young Mi held the folder in front of her face again, only revealing her eyes. Yong Guk smirked and his face only an inch away. The folder was the only thing keeping his lips from touching hers.

"Your eyes." Young Mi blushed. "Your eyes. . .aren't as pretty as Hyori's." The folder was now down and Young Mi's blushing face was now a furious red. The boys looked away, knowing Yong Guk had made a huge mistake. Zelo who was standing right next to her, took a step back. He knew that this girl wasn't as innocent as she looked. He knew her secret.

"Excuse me?!" Her free hand was on her hip as she looked directly at Yong Guk. He was a bit surprised that this serious looking girl, who was shy just minutes ago, dared to talk back.

"You may look like her. . . from a far. But, up close I can point all your flaws. Hyori is flawless." Young Mi scoffed and right when she was about to give him the punch he would never forget, Zelo stepped foward and grabbed her wrist. He shook his head, signaling her to not do what she was about to. He walked her toward the boss, and they went into his office. Yong Guk was a bit confused, but didn't let her get to him. He said good-bye to others and began to walk back to his hotel.

*That girl looked so similar to Hyori. But, she's completely different.*

 

>oOo<

 

Yong Guk walked into the elevator and paid no attention to the woman inside. She wore Gucci sunglasses with other brand name accessories. He stood next to her as if it was nothing, but he quickly smelled the familiar perfume. His eyes grew wide and she was about to step out, but he quickly pulled back in. Her face was expressionless. She removed her sunglasses to reveal her true identity. Yong Guk smiled and immediately hugged her, to happy for words.

"My,my. Even with a fancy suit and a new hairstyle, your greetings are still that of a common person. I thought that you would know how to say hello properly." She put her sunglasses in her purse and patted down her coat. He only smiled, happy to see her.

"You're still as blunt as ever, Hyori. Why don't I buy you lunch to make up for being rude?" Hyori glanced at him and put her arm around his. Now that he was famous, she wasn't afraid of being seen with him. In fact, she wanted to be seen with him. It was good for publicity.

"Only if you can afford to buy me lunch." Yong Guk grinned and they walked out of the elevator.

 

 

"So, you're staying here for a few days. What a coincidence." Hyori took a small bite from her salad before making eye contact with Yong Guk. He had proven to her that he had table manners when he ate his miniature steak with elegance. If that even makes sense.

"Isn't it? So, why are you staying here? I thought you were in Paris doing a photoshoot." Hyori raised an eyebrow before smirking. "You shouldn't make it obvious that you're a stalker." They both shared a small laugh before Yong Guk placed his hand over hers. Hyori gave him a " back-off-before-I-do-something" look, but his hand still rested on top of hers.

"I told you Hyori that the next time we saw each other, I would be just as famous as you." Hyori glared and removed his hand. "And?" Yong Guk raised his eyebrows slightly.

"You said that you would come back to me." Hyori began to laugh as he sat there confused.  "I said I would consider it. I also said if you were as famous as me. Which you aren't. Yes, you're known worldwide, but it's obvious you're not at my level yet. You haven't reached my standards yet." Yong Guk's cheeks began to turn pink, earning another laugh from Hyroi.

"Besides, I'm already in a relationship." Yong Guk looked at her, surprised. "Relationship? With who? I didn't hear about-" Yong Guk realized Hyori was more interested in her salad. She glanced back at him and smirked.

"Well of course you haven't heard about it. It's a secret. But, I'll tell you who it is, just to let you know what kind of man I'm interested in." She motioned Yong Guk to lean in closer, her lips only an inch away from his ear. "Jongup." Hyori quickly stood up, leaving the bill to Yong Guk. He sat there, dumbfounded.

Although Yong Guk was quite popular, there would always be competition. His rival? Jongup. He was in the music industry a few years before Yong Guk and he was rated as #1 for best solo artist. Hyori was #2 while Yong Guk was just #3. He finally understood why she would go for Jongup instead of him. As Yong Guk sat there, the inside of his mind was like a hurricane. His thoughts and feelings were being mixed up. He was slowly losing sense of his surroundings.

Yong Guk ended up in his hotel room, lying on his bed. For a second he closed his eyes. And in that second, the love and compassion was blocked out. He had finally lost it. Yong Guk had gone crazy. His eyes filled with hatred looked out the window, only to see Hyori stepping inside the car of Jungup. Yong Guk became furious and sat down, with his face buried in his hands. He had never felt so angry and betrayed. Yong Guk spent years training hard just so he could be with Hyori. But, that was all washed down the drain when he finally realized she wasn't the person he thought she was. She only cared about status.

That's when it came to him. His idea of revenge.

He was going to become #1 . . .and when Hyori asks to be with him, he will reject her in front of everyone. Completely humiliating her.