No More Pain, Good Bye...

Love Me or Hate Me

The ambulance had arrived as fast as they could. "Please take care of him." 

 

"You're not coming?" one of them asked Young Mi. She shook her head and looked at Zelo as he struggled to breathe.

 

"No. I have other business to attend to." She clenched here fists and watched as the ambulance drove off. The police were on their way and Young Mi knew she couldn't get the answers she needed if one of the hit men was arrested. 

 

Young Mi spotted one of them conscious, even after she had beaten them to a pulp. She quickly walked toward him and helped him up. He looked at her, curious why she was helping him stand. They began to walk away from all the commotion, into a dark alley way.

 

The man realized this wasn't good and he began to struggle even trying to scream to no avail. As they reached the alleyway, Young Mi pushed him to the wall and kicked him in the gut.

 

"You're gonna tell me the location of  Donghae's mansion if you want to live." she said menacingly. He was hesitant, but another hit to the stomach made him talk. 

 

She took whatever money he had in his wallet and got into the nearest taxi.

 

>oOo<

 

"Hello?" Yong Guk furrowed his brows, wondering who could be calling at this hour. The number was private and he hoped it wasn't Young Mi.

 

"I know everything. You don't have to pretend anymore." Yong Guk's eyes widened at the sound of Young Mi's voice.

 

"What are you talking about?"

 

"Zelo is in the hospital right now. He was shot. He told me," Yong Guk could tell Young Mi was a little choked up, "he told me everything. I love you Bang Yong Guk, but now I see why all of this is happening."

 

"Young Mi."

 

"We can't be together. I realize that now. There's just no way. No matter how much I love you, no matter how strong I am...."

 

"Wait, where are you right now?" Yong Guk was getting worried. Something didn't feel right. "Are you going to-"

 

"I'm going to end this once and for all. But, that means we'll never see each other ever again. Just promise me you'll be happy without me. Stop pretending to be in love with Hyori. I know you're not. Find someone new. Someone better than her...than me."

 

"Young Mi! Goddamit! Where are you?! Don't do anything stupid! Young-"

 

"No more pain, goodbye, goodbye." Young Mi sang as she cried and then hung up the phone. She held the phone close to her chest as she sobbed.

 

Was this really the end for them? Was there no other way? 

 

The taxi pulled up in front of the very place Young Mi had just escaped from. Hell on Earth.

 

She got out of the taxi and slipped the phone into her pocket. Wiping away her tears and taking a deep breath, she began to walk toward the front door. As she approached the door she muttered, "No more cry, goodbye, goodbye."