When the Past Meets the Future

Love Me or Hate Me

Yong Guk saw that the members were in pain. "What happened?!" Himchan tried to catch his breath before speaking.

 

"Men. . .came here . . .took Zelo." Yong Guk's eyes widened. Daehyun placed his hand on Yong Guk's shoulder.

 

"I told Young Mi to go home, but she said she was going to get Zelo back." Yong Guk immediately ran out the door, to try to catch up to her.

 

He saw that she was across the street from an abandoned library. Young Mi entered and he followed behind her.

 

"Young Mi." She turned to see that Yong Guk was beside her. "What are we doing here?" 

 

"I'm going to get Zelo back. I know he's here somewhere. Why did you follow me?" Young Mi looked around, trying to see if anyone was coming.

 

"How do you know he's here?" Young Mi looked at him, worried he might get hurt.

 

"You have to leave. It's not safe here." Yong Guk shook his head.

 

"I haven't killed anyone or ever shot a gun, but I think I can defend myself." Yong Guk grinned. All of a sudden, the two were surrounded by a group of men. "Maybe I spoke too soon." 

 

Young Mi didn't waste any time and began to fight. Yong Guk smirked and joined the fun. Punches and kicks were thrown, and one by one the men fell to the floor.

 

"That wasn't so hard." Yong Guk grinned, proud he beat up bad guys. But, the sound of footsteps and clapping was heard from the darkness.

 

Donghae appeared, impressed that all his men had been beaten by two people. "Mimi, I'm disappointed. You brought help." Donghae approached Yong Guk. He smiled at him as if he was a nice guy and Yong Guk furrowed his eyebrows.

 

"Where's Zelo?!"  Donghae focused on Young Mi.

 

"And why would I tell you where he is? I told you as a warning that I took Zelo. I'll release my brother once you give me the money that's due in five months." Yong Guk was confused.

 

"Money? Brother?! What are you talking about?!" Yong Guk was getting fed up with all the secrets.

 

"Didn't Young Mi tell you? I'm Zelo's brother and she owes me money for all the things I've done for her. That's why she entered the entertainment business. I thought you would've known. That just proves you can't trust Young Mi. She's a naughty naughty girl." 

 

Young Mi scoffed. "Shut up. Zelo hasn't done anything so just let him go. I promise I'll have the money by the due date." Donghae shook his head.

 

"You're not getting it Mimi. You have to have some sort of punishment if you don't have the money in time." Yong Guk suddenly punched Donghae in the face, making him fall on the floor. Young Mi pulled Yong Guk beside her, worried Donghae might go off.

 

"HA! HAHAHAHAHA! He's a keeper Mimi!" Donghae held his jaw and got up. "But, now I'm going to hurt Zelo because of his stupid mistake!" Young Mi quickly grabbed Donghae's arm.

 

"No! Don't hurt him! Just let him go please! I'll do anything!" Donghae smiled triumphantly.

 

"That's what I wanted to hear." Young Mi realized this was all a part of his plan. She let go of his arm, but he quickly grabbed hers. Yong Guk took a step foward, but he was suddenly surrounded by men holding guns. Yong Guk gave a low growl, before backing down.

 

"Don't hurt him either!" Young Mi looked at Yong Guk, tears in her eyes. Donghae wasn't very happy with that type of reaction. He cupped her face.

 

"Why are you crying?! My Mimi doesn't cry!" Donghae slapped her and Yong Guk immediately ran to her, but he was pushed down by the men. They kicked him on the ground until he was unconscious. Young Mi watched as he was lifeless on the floor. She turned to Donghae, furious. "That's my Mimi. That angry expression is why I love you." Young Mi was about to punch him, but Donghae raised his hand and the men all pointed their guns at Yong Guk. "Ah ah ah! One hit and he's dead." Young Mi clenched her fists.

 

"What do you want from me?" Donghae smiled.

 

"I want to go on a date with you." Young Mi's jaw dropped.

 

"You did all this . . . just so you could go on a date with me?!" Young Mi's face turned red. Donghae nodded innocently. "Why?!" 

 

"Because I knew you would say no if I didn't do anything extreme. I'll let the idiot over there go if you say yes." Donghae smiled, waiting for a reply. Young Mi didn't really have a choice. The very idea of going on a date with Donghae made her cringe. She nodded her head.

 

"You really are a psychopath." Donghae smirked and grabbed her hand. He pulled her away and they walked outside. "Where are we going?!" 

 

"Don't worry, I'm just taking you to a hotel . . . to get a makeover before our date." They approached a car and Young Mi got in. "Sorry, Mimi but I won't be coming with. I have to take of that idiot first."

 

"Don't. Hurt. Him." Young Mi gritted her teeth. Donghae shut the car door and walked back inside.

 

"Bring him back to the cafe. Ah, but before you do, color his hair red." 

 

>oOo<

 

Yong Guk woke up across of street from the cafe, lying on the cold concrete. He sat up, feeling pain all over his body. A note was laid down beside him with his name on it.

 

I decided to give you a little makeover. If you interfere with my relationship with Mimi again, I'll make sure your hair will be colored with Zelo's blood. 

Donghae :)

 

Yong Guk took out his phone and saw that his hair was now a bold red. He groaned, knowing he couldn't do anything but wait for Young Mi to come back safely.