Maybe Next Time

Love Me or Hate Me

Yong Guk saw all the camera crews entering Donghae's mansion. He was about to enter when two large men grabbed him. 

 

"You're not allowed in here." Yong Guk tried to shake them off.

 

"Do you know who I am?!" 

 

"We do and that's why you're not allowed in here. Master's orders." As expected. There was no way Donghae was going to let Yong Guk ruin this moment for him. The two men dragged Yong Guk out and threw him on the ground. They quickly closed the front doors.

 

Yong Guk began banging the doors hoping that maybe someone would let him in. Yong Guk ran to the back and saw a window big enough for him to go through. He found a large enough rock and threw it at the window.

 

>oOo<

 

All the guests were seated in the garden and the camera crews were surrounding the back. The quartet began playing and everyone turned around to see Young Mi. She didn't look up, but she began to walk foward.

 

Left and right the camera flashes were going off and Young Mi glanced at the guests who she didn't know. It was like abad nightmare. Her heart raced as she got closer to Donghae. She began to sweat nervously.

 

"You look beautiful." Donghae kissed her cheek and they both faced the priest.

 

>oOo<

 

The two guards saw the shattered glass window and began to look for Yong Guk. Meanwhile, he was trying to find where the wedding was taking place. He ran upstairs when he saw the two guards approaching. He headed into a room and locked the doors.

 

Yong Guk placed his ear against the door trying to make sure the guards were leaving. From the corner of his eye he could see the shattered mirror on the floor. 

 

There were a few drops of blood on a few of the pieces. The curtains were still closed and it made it too dark to see around the room. Yong Guk opened them and he could clearly see the wedding take place below him. He saw Young Mi and tried to open the windows, but they were locked.

 

>oOo<

 

Young Mi kept glancing at her bouquet, where she had later on placed the mirror shard in. Donghae noticed. "Don't do anything stupid, sweetie. You don't want to be a murder on live television do you?" 

 

Young Mi giggled. She wasn't planning to murder him. "Of course not."

 

"Do you take this man as your husband?" the priest asked unaware of their whispering. Young Mi smiled at Donghae. He smiled back at her.

 

"I don't." Everyone gasped and the sound of the cameras got louder. "I hate this man so much. He disgusts me. He's the devil in disguise." 

 

"S-sweetie what are you saying?" Donghae nervously smiled and looked at the crowd. "What the do you think you're doing, you ?" He whispered in her ear with a smile still on his face.

 

"I'm going to finally be free."

 

>oOo<

 

Yong Guk began to pound on the window, hoping to get her attention. But, the chaos was drowing out his desperate attempt to catch Yooung Mi's eyes. He knew something was going on from the faces of the crowd.

 

"Young Mi!!!" Yong Guk grabbed the lamp in the room and began to try to break the lock on the window. 

 

>oOo<

 

Young Mi laughed hysterically and everyone just stared at her. She grabbed the shard from the bouquet and pushed Donghae away. He fell to the floor, looking up at her.

 

"Kill me then! You ! See what happens!" Donghae smirked. 

 

"I'm not going to kill you." Donghae's eyes widened and he quickly stood up.

 

She stabbed herself with a smile on her face. All of a sudden she could hear Yong Guk's voice screaming her name. Everyone looked up at the open window that Yong Guk was yelling from. 

 

"Young Mi!!!!" Yong Guk watched in terror as he saw her fall to her knees, a huge blood spot spreading on her white gown. Young Mi's eyes were wide as she stared at Yong Guk.

 

"Pabo. What are you doing here?" She began to cry and tried to pull the shard out of her. Donghae rushed to her side, but she spat on his face much to his surprise. "Don't get near me. I don't want you anywhere near me even after death." 

 

Yong Guk ran out the room and ran as fast as he could to get to Young Mi. Everyone evacuated the mansion and Yong Guk went to the garden, running to Young Mi's side. 

 

"You idiot! I was coming to save you! What did you do?! What did you do.." Yong Guk began to cry and Young Mi was lying on the floor. His tears dropped on her face and she just smiled. 

 

"It's too late. Maybe...in another life...you...and me..." She placed her hand on his cheek and he held onto it. "I'm finally free."

 

"N-no. Not another life. You and me...right now, right here. We can be free together. I can free you from him. Don't you die yet!" But, her eyes were already shut. "No. No. No. No. no. nononoonono NOO!"