Expectations

Love Me or Hate Me

Young Mi was the last one to leave the coffee shop. She was startled when she saw that Yong Guk was waiting for her.

"Why are you outside when it's so dark?" Young Mi smiled handing Yong Guk her warm cup of coffee. She could tell he was freezing.

"I didn't want you to walk alone when it's so dark." Young Mi blushed and burried her face into her thick scarf.

"Thank you. . ." Yong Guk grinned. She's so cute. He put his arm around her and pulled her closer to him. Young Mi looked up at him. He just smiled and they began to walk to Young Mi's place.

They had reached a crosswalk and they waited patiently for the sign to change. By then, they were completely warm so the two distanted themselves a little. They began to walk, Young Mi walked behind Yong Guk, and out of no where a man passed by them, bumping into Young Mi so hard she fell. Yong Guk turned around and saw Young Mi on the floor. She was getting up until all of a sudden a car sped up, heading straight toward Young Mi.

"Young Mi!!!" Yong Guk grabbed a hold of her wrist, and pulled her closer to him. They both fell and Yong Guk had landed on top of her. Their breaths were seen because of the cold air.

"A-are you okay?!" Yong Guk looked at her and she giggled. They both got up and brushed off their clothes. 

"How are you laughing when you almost died?!" Young Mi continued to giggle. She got closer to Yong Guk and gave him a peck on the cheek. His eyes grew wide in shock.

"I'm fine and thank you for saving me." Yong Guk scratched his head and looked away. The two walked to Young Mi's place, and Yong Guk kept asking questions along the way.

"Yah! I told you I'm fine! Calm down." Yong Guk stood back a little, afraid he would be yelled at again. She giggled and walked up the steps to her apartment.

"Are you sure you're okay?" Young Mi rolled her eyes. She pinched his nose and giggled. "That hurt!" 

"I'm fine, now just go home and I'll see you tomorrow." She smiled and opened the door. Yong Guk began walking back to the hotel.

 

>oOo<

 

 

Young Mi's POV:

That was no accident. They planned all of that. Oh just you wait until I kick all your sorry asses!

 

 

>oOo<

 

Yong Guk was walking back and then he spotted Young Mi going into a dark alleyway that led to the center of the park. What is she doing? I thought she was at home.

He followe her and saw that a bunch of guys had circled around her. Yong Guk was about to fight all of them, but he stood frozen in place when he saw two guys fall to the ground. Young Mi was still in the middle, as if she was untouchable. They charged at her, but one by one, they fell to the ground. One of them got back up and took out a gun. He pointed it directly at her, but before he could shoot, Young Mi had kicked it out of his hand and caught it in her hand.

"P-please don't s-sh-shoot!" Yong Guk watched as Young Mi pointed the gun at the man and shot him in the leg. She walked toward him and grabbed the collar of his shirt.

"Tell him I'm done and he's an idiot for sending baffoons to kill me. Really what was he thinking? He knows I'm as untouchable as he is." Young Mi twirled the gun around her finger as if it was a toy. She looked at the man she had shot and shot him again.

"AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!" Young Mi rolled her eyes and scoffed.

"You big baby, quit crying. All I did was shoot you in the arm." She began to laugh. Yong Guk had witnessed everything. He was in complete shock. 

"Y-Young Mi?" Young Mi gasped and turned to see Yong Guk stand there. Young Mi saw a guy about to hit Yong Guk, but effortlessly, she shot him in the head.

Yong Guk's eyes grew wide. He was amazed at her impressive fighting skill and her aim. Yong Guk walked toward her slowly.

"Young Mi? Is this really you?" Yong Guk showed no fear. He was actually impressed. He didn't expect someone as innocent looking as her to be a killer.

"Not what you expected, huh?" Young Mi awkwardly smiled. Yong Guk chuckled.

"Nope. This is beyond my expectations of you." They awkwardly laughed and looked at each other. Both of them heard sirens and they began to run.

"You have a lot of explaining to do later." The two ran while laughing happily together. 

 

 

 

 

 

HEY~ I KNOW I HAVENT UPDATED THIS FANFIC FOR QUITE AWHILE AND TO BE HONEST I'M PROBABLY GONNA RUSH IT CUZ I WANNA START A NEW FANFIC BUT DONT WORRY I PROMISE I WONT B.S THIS... I'LL ACTUALLY TRY LOLOLOL :)) THANKS TO THE PEOPLE WHO SUBSCRIBED! 

THIS CHAPTER WAS I KNOW BUT WHAT CAN I SAY . . . IT'S 4AM RIGHT NOW LOLOLOLOLOLOOL IT'LL GET BETTER I PROMISE *CROSS MY HEART*

SUBSCRIBE AND COMMENT :)