Hope & Torture

Love Me or Hate Me

Donghae excitedly ran down the stairs from the sound of the front doors opening. Young Mi looked up to see him smiling at her. He sighed and smirked.

 

"You came back." He walked toward her and hugged her. "I knew you would." 

 

"Yeah..." Young Mi wrapped her arms around his waist and she tried not to cry. "I'm not going anywhere."

 

>oOo<

 

"Hyung?" Zelo opened his eyes to see Yong Guk sitting beside him. The others were in the room as well. Their eyes were all set on him and they sighed in relief. 

 

"Thank god you're awake!" The guys all smiled, but Zelo had a look of concern in his eyes. 

 

"Young Mi...where is she?" Yong Guk looked down because he didn't want to cause Zelo any stress especially in his condition. "Hyung?"

 

"You don't need to worry. She's okay." Zelo wasn't buying it.

 

"Then why isn't she here?" The other guys were confused. 

 

"What's going on? Did something happen to Young Mi?" Daehyun asked.

 

"I don't know. Tell us, hyung. Did something happen?" Zelo grabbed a hold of Yong Guk's wrist tightly.

 

"We don't need to talk about this here. Not now." 

 

"Yes now! We need-" Zelo felt a sudden pain around his chest area.

 

"Zelo! Relax! Jongup go get the nurse!" Yong Guk yelled. "She's gone okay! She's gone. It was her decision to leave. We can't do anything. She's not coming back."

 

"N-no. That's not true. She'll come back. I know she will. She'll be with us again. Don't lose hope." Zelo felt dizzy and knocked out.

 

>oOo<

 

Young Mi sat up, holding up the bed sheet to cover her bare chest. She looked to her side where she saw him sleeping soundly beside her. The curtains made the entire room dark, but a small crack in between lit in some sun.

 

"You're up?" Donghae smiled. He snuggled close to her and closed his eyes again. "I'm so happy. I'm the happiest man alive." 

 

"Is that so? Why?" Young Mi watched as he opened his eyes and looked up at her. "What about me makes you so happy?"

 

"You'll always be mine no matter what. No matter where you go, no matter what you do.....you'll always be mine. That's why I love you." Young Mi's eyes widened.

 

"I'm just a possession to you then?" Donghae chuckled.

 

"Yes, you're my most valuable possession." He got on top of her and kissed her hard. Young Mi's eyes went toward the small crack where sunlight was coming from. 

 

This is torture. I'll be trapped here forever. Never to be free again. Yong Guk. Yong Guk. I miss you. I want to see you. Yong Guk.

 

"Does it hurt?" Donghae stopped and Young Mi realized she was crying. He wiped away her tears and continued.

 

It does. It hurts. Stop. Get off of me. Yong Guk. Yong Guk! I want to die, Yong Guk. I can't live without you. I want-

 

The image of the garden popped into her mind. There was a beautiful bed of roses near the fountain. Thoughts kept running through her mind. What it would be like to fall onto them. Would the world stop if she died? It kept running through her mind.

 

I hate this world. Yong Guk, I'm sorry. I might be leaving for good.