MISSION 1: FROG PRINCE

Love Me or Hate Me

Yong Guk had left to prepare for the mission at his hotel suite. Young Mi was finishing cleaning up the cafe until Zelo walked up to her.

"Since when were you and hyung so close?" Young Mi was still cleaning tables and didn't even respond. Zelo placed his hand over her shoulder, making her stop.

"Noona. . ." Young Mi sighed and turned to face him. "What are you two up to?" Young Mi just flashed him a sweet smile before going back to wipe the tables.

Zelo scratched the back of his head. He knew she wasn't going to tell him anything. He sighed and went to go get his stuff at the staff room. He came back out ready to leave.

"Noona, we both know that this won't end well. Your lies will come back to get you." Young Mi turned around and walked up to him. She placed her hand on his rosy cheek before giving him a soft slap.

"Yah! Why did you do that?!" Zelo placed his hand over his cheek. Young Mi giggled.

"Who said you could talk to me like that? Respect your elders, Zelo." Zelo chuckled, but he got serious. His hands were now in his pockets.

"I'm sorry. But, you know it's true. You didn't tell him everything. Your plans won't work when he turns his back on you." Young Mi sighed.

"What he doesn't know won't hurt him." Zelo shook his head.

"You're wrong. You're not just hurting him, you're hurting yourself." Young Mi scoffed and rolled her eyes.

"I never get hurt. Did you forget who I am?" Zelo chuckled.

"No. I know who you are and what you've been through. That's why I'm worried. I don't want you to get hurt by-"

"Don't worry. I can take care of myself." Young Mi went to get her stuff and the two closed shop before saying good-bye

 

>oOo<

 

Yong Guk buttoned his shirt leaving the first to buttons unbottoned. He quickly put his blazer on and made sure he looked good. His phone rang and he quickly picked it up.

"You ready?" Yong Guk smirked. 

"Yeah. Remember where you're supposed to meet me okay?" Yong Guk chuckled.

"Yes ma'am." Yong Guk hung up the phone and walked out his suite, feeling confident. 

 

>oOo<

 

Young Mi took out her compact mirror from her purse and brushed off any strands of hair from her face. She stuck her tongue out, mocking her reflection. Ugh. We look so alike even when I'm wearing this wig. I miss my blue hair already. Brown is so boring.

Young Mi stood near the entrance of the restaurant, waiting for Jongup to arrive. She saw his car pull up and he got out to give the keys to the valet.

"Oppa!" Young Mi smiled sweetly and linked arms with Jongup.

"You're came here before me, Hyori? I usually have to wait an hour just for you to finish changing your clothes." Jongup chuckled and the two walked inside. The two were seated and began to order their food. Young Mi was doing a fantastic job of pretending to be like Hyori. The food had arrived and they began eating. Young Mi received a text message from Yong Guk.

Hyori left. She'll probably be there in 10 minutes. Good luck. ;)

Young Mi grinned at the winky face, but she knew she had no time to waste. She purposely spilled water onto her outfit and excused herself to go to the bathroom. She went into a stall and began to change into a disguise. She peeked outside to see Jongup sitting alone. Young Mi immediately spotted an angry Hyori approaching him. Young Mi walked towards them to hear what they were saying, but made sure she wasn't noticed.

"Yah! Why weren't you waiting for me?!" Hyori pulled her seat out and sat down. She looked at the plate of food and she rose an eyebrow.

"And who's food is this?!" Hyori pointed at the food. "Well?! Answer me!" Hyori was furious, but she didn't make a scene. Although she made sure Jongup knew how angry she was. Jongup was confused and didn't know how to answer. He thought he was with Hyori the entire time. Realizing that Jongup wasn't going to give her any reply, Hyori came up with a conclusion.

"W-were you with another woman?!" Hyori stood up and left the confused Jongup to pay the bill. Young Mi quickly got up as well and purposely bumped into Hyori.

"Yah! Watch where you're going!" Young Mi smirked. Hehe she's in the verge of tears. I wonder what your reaction will be when you what happens next, you selfish .

Hyori drove back to the hotel, but Young Mi had gotten there first. Young Mi quickly ran inside to meet Yong Guk who was waiting near the elevators. The  both peeked to look at the entrance and see if Hyori had arrived yet. When she did, the two walked toward her, with their arms linked. 

Yong Guk pretended to whisper something into Young Mi's ear and stared into her eyes, although she was wearing sunglasses. The two pretended to flirt and Yong Guk bumped into Hyori, causing her to drop her phone.

Yong Guk bent down to grab it for her and the two stared at each other. Yong Guk noticed the tears in her eyes and he tried to fight the urge to hug her. 

"Y-yong Guk." Hyori was now crying and her hands covered her face. Hyori waited for the hug she thought was coming. But, she looked up to only see a blank expression from Yong Guk. Hyori then realized the girl who had her arm linked with Yong Guk's.

"Um. I don't know why you're sad, but cheer up. I'm sorry there isn't anything I can do for you." Yong Guk smiled and lightly touched her shoulder before walking away with Young Mi. 

Hyori's mouth was an 'O' shape and she stood there, trying to process what just happened. People began to stare, so she walked quickly to the elevators. I have never been so humiliated!

 

>oOo<

Young Mi and Yong Guk barged into the hotel suite laughing hysterically. Young Mi took off her wig and sunglasses and plopped onto the sofa, grinning.

"Did you see her crying face?! Priceless! She was so confused." Young Mi giggled.

"Yeah. . ." Yong Guk smiled, but he pictured Hyori's crying face and how he almost hugged her. Young Mi looked at him and her smile turned into a frown. She got up and walked toward him.

"I know this must be hard to do, especially since you still have feelings-"

"I do not have anymore feelings for her." Young Mi rolled her eyes. 

"Yeah right. Anyway, you'll get over her in time. I promise. But, just remember that the reason we're doing this is because we want revenge. You can't fall for her again." 

"I-I won't." Young Mi scoffed.

"Uh-huh." 

Yong Guk took out a glass and poured some wine for himself. He chugged it down and sighed. 

Oh God I hope I don't fall in love with her again.