Going Crazy All Over Again

Love Me or Hate Me

Yong Guk and Young Mi entered the recording studio. Yong Guk was a bit worried because he wasn't sure this plan was going to work. Song-Ho, Yong Guk's trusted music producer, looked at Young Mi.

"So who's your friend?" He stood up from his chair and shook Young Mi's hand. The two smiled at each other and looked at Yong Guk. 

"This is Young Mi." Yong Guk cleared his throat. "She'll be featured in my new song." 

Song-Ho raised an eyebrow,making Yong Guk nervous,but he suddenly shrugged his shoulders and sat back down. Yong Guk was surprised.

"You're okay with that?!" Young Mi glared at Yong Guk and Song-Ho just smiled.

"I trust your decision. If you want this girl to be featured in oyur song, she must be good. Especially since she looks a lot like Hyori." Young Mi smiled and Yong Guk stood frozen.

"You are good right? Honestly, I hope you don't sound like Hyori. Her type of voice wouldn't fit Yong Guk's type of music." Young Mi smirked.

"I'm 100 times better, trust me." Yong Guk's eyes grew wide.

"I sure hope so." He mumbled. He took a deep breath and sat next to Song-Ho. "Are we starting the new song today?" Song-Ho nodded. He looked at Young Mi and smirked

"I was considering numerous female artists to record this song with you, but now I want Young Mi to sing it." Yong Guk shook his head.

"This song is too intense for her. We haven't even heard her voice." Song-Ho's eyebrows were up.

"You haven't heard her sing? Then why do you want her to be featured in one of your songs?" Yong Guk was getting nervous.

"I want to become a singer. . .fast. Yong Guk is a good friend of mine and he just wanted to help." Yong Guk was frozen in place.

"Well, that's not how it works. You have to train like everyone else." Young Mi bit her lip.

"Please,let me prove to you that I can become a singer. Let me sing that song that Yong Guk said was intense. If I can't sing it the way you want, then I'll audition to be in this company." Song-Ho was doubtful, but he pointed at the recording booth. Young Mi gave small bow before stepping inside.

"I'll let you listen to the song twice. Then you'll sing." Young Mi shook her head.

"I only need to hear it once." She smirked and put on the headphones. Yong Guk was still in shock.

"Yah, you . Next time, I won't let you off the hook." Yong Guk blinked his eyes.

"You're not mad?" Song-Ho shook his head.

"No. I have a feeling this girl has talent. Not because she looks like a famous celebrity. She gives a very mysterious aura. Makes you wonder what kind of voice she really has." They both looked at Young Mi who was studying the lyrics. The song was done and she nodded her head. Song-Ho restarted the song, and Young MI began to sing. 

>Listen to 'Going Crazy' by Song Jieun ft Bang Yong Guk<

Song-Ho grinned. Yong Guk's mouth was an 'O' shape. He loved her voice. It was so unique and calming. Listening to her took away all the troubles in the world. He couldn't stop his heart from beating so fast. What he was feeling now was something he never experienced before. Yong Guk was going crazy. 

He stared at her. Observing her facial expressions. She looked so absorbed in the song. Yong Guk almost felt sad. It was as if Young Mi was really scared and bothered. He wanted to go in the booth and hug her. He wanted to her face and place a kiss on her pink lips. 

Song-Ho noticed the lovestruck Yong Guk and punched him on the arm. He chuckled and praised Young Mi, who had finished the song. Yong Guk's eyes were glued to her while he held onto his arm.

"Wow. Okay, I admit, you're a good singer. A really good singer. Okay, you're a great singer." Song-Go chuckled and Young Mi smiled.

"Thank you." She glaned at Yong Guk. It looked like he was about to drool from his mouth being wide open. Song-Ho chuckled.

"Don't mind him. He just fell in love with you." Young Mi blushed. Yong Guk escaped from his trance  and shook his head.

"I'm not in love with her! She just. . .has a really good voice." Song-Ho smirked. "You said so too!"

"Young Mi, you'll be the official singer for this song. This won't be Yong Guk's song. It's yours. He'll just be featured in it." Young Mi looked at Yong Guk. He smiled and nodded his head.

"This song fits you well. It's the perfect song to debut with. You'll become a famous singer in no time." Young Mi smiled and bowed.

"Okay, loverboy. It's your turn." Yong Guk nodded his head and patted Young Mi's shoulder before walking past her.

While rapping his part in the booth, he looked at Young Mi. But, for some reason he wasn't looking at 'her'. He was looking at Hyori. The lyrics were a little creepy, but somehow it was how Yong Guk felt about Hyori. 

 

You can never break away from me
You have no one to love but me
Try to escape
Wherever you are
I can see you
You know deeply
You can never break away from me
You have no one to love but me
Look at me now
I don’t wanna cry no more, more

Get lost
Just back off
I really can’t breathe
Wherever I go
Wherever I am
It’s frightening
The you who follows me

A hundred times
Tens of thousands of times
I’ve called you
But why, why is there no answer?
Did you forget?
It’s already been a thousand days since we met
I prepared a gift you’d like
I sit on the street you frequently travel
I’m waiting for you
I know my love
Don’t call it obsession, you don’t know love
Don’t say I’ve gone crazy
You don’t know my heart
You can never be separated from me

 

Yong Guk finished, and he felt a little confused. He stepped out of the studio and sighed.

"I'm supposed to hate you, yet I can't forget you. I hate you for making me feel this way. That's why I swear I'll get revenge Hyori. You can love me or hate me, but I'll make sure you won't forget me.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

IS YONG GUK FALLING IN LOVE WITH YOUNG MI? WILL HE EVER GET OVER HYORI? I DON'T KNOW :D

       

OMGAH THIS IS HOW I PICTURE HYORI WHEN SHE SEE'S YONG GUK AGAIN XD BUT THAT WOULD LOOK FUNNY