Falling For Her Smile

Love Me or Hate Me

Jongup slowly opened his eyes, confused to be in a room he has never been in before. "Ugh. Where am I?" He sat up with a massive headache.

 

"You're at my place." Jongup turned to see Young Mi sitting beside him. She handed him a cup of coffee before standing up. Young Mi slowly opened the blinds, letting Jongup get used to the light.

 

"Thanks." He took a sip of the coffee and immediately smiled. "Taste just like the cafe's coffee." Young Mi chuckled.

 

"Well I did work there before. So, you wanna tell me why you were drinking so much last night?" She sat back down beside him and waited for a reply. Young Mi giggled at the way Jongup was drinking the coffee. He was so innocent and adorable. 

 

"Not really." He continued to drink the coffee happily.

 

"It'll make you feel better." Young Mi smiled, obviously trying to be persuasive. Jongup chuckled.

 

"How?" He held the cup in his hand, raising an eyebrow.

 

"You don't want to keep all your feelings all bottled up and it's easier to tell stuff to a stranger than a close friend." Jongup laughed at her sarcasm.

 

"Okay okay. I was drinking a lot because I was depressed." Young Mi rolled her eyes.

 

"Obviously! But, I want to know why." Young Mi crossed her arms and pouted. Jongup's eyes widened and his heart skipped a beat.

 

*So cute.* Jongup took a sip of coffee, trying to avoid eye contact with Young Mi. He sighed, knowing she wanted an answer.

 

"Hyori is so hurtful. I don't know why I'm telling you this, but Hyori wants Yong Guk back." Young Mi sat motionless. "She's using me to get personal information from you. She wants to know why you decided to become a singer all of a sudden and why you're so close to Yong Guk." Young Mi smirked. "Aren't you concerned? How do you know you can trust me?" She shook her head.

 

"I'm not concerned at all. Knowing that your heart was shattered into little pieces by her is enough for me to trust you." Jongup tilted his head. "You see the reason I'm a singer now and why I'm close with Yong Guk is because we had a little plan." 

 

"Which is?" Young Mi stood up and walked toward the window. She opened it, letting a gust of wind come in. Young Mi turned around and smiled. But, in Jongup's mind; the sun hit her face and the wind blowed her hair elegantly. She slowly turned around, showing him her beautiful smile. His heart skipped a beat once again and that's when it happened. He fell for her smile.

 

"We want revenge for all the damage Hyori has done. Which is why I want to personally ask you if you would like to join our little revenge group." Young Mi smirked and the lovestruck Jongup slowly nodded his head.