Revenge Group

Love Me or Hate Me

Yong Guk walked into the cafe, making sure no one noticed him. He was surprised to see Young Mi drinking a cup of coffee with the members. . . and Jongup. They all laughed at something that was apparently funny and chatted away.

 

"So what are talking about?" Everyone turned to face Yong Guk, who they didn't even know entered the cafe. "What is he doing here?" Yong Guk glared at Jongup he seemed a little scared and just looked away nervously.

 

"Hyung, calm down." Zelo got up to get Yong Guk a muffin. He handed it to him, but Yong Guk kept his eyes on Jongup. He angrily took a bite of the delicious muffin, but still look intimidating while doing so.

 

"Yeah, Yong Guk. Jongup is here as a friend, so treat him like one." Yong Guk quickly turned his attention to Young Mi, who casually drank her coffee. He leaned in close to her ear and whispered, "Do I have to remind you about the plan?" trying not to move his mouth. Young Mi chuckled.

 

"Can you guys give us three a minute. We have some personal things to talk about. And you better not eavesdrop!" Young Mi pointed to the boys who looked away at the scary Young Mi. They got up and went into the staff room. Yong Guk grabbed a seat next to Young Mi. He continued to stare at Jongup.

 

"Could you stop staring? It's scary." Jongup mumbled the last part. Young Mi punched Yong Guk lightly on the arm for being rude. Jongup chuckled.

 

"And what are you laughing at?" Jongup quickly shut his mouth. Yong Guk was getting annoyed at the sight of Jongup.

 

"Stop it. Jongup isn't our enemy anymore." Yong Guk raised an eyebrow, still focusing on Jongup. "He's going to help us get revenge on Hyori." 

 

Yong Guk just scoffed at the idea. "He was with Hyori the last time we saw him. Oh by the way, your girlfriend just told me she loved me." Yong Guk smiled triumphantly and Jongup clenched his fists.

 

"Yah! Shut the up Yong Guk before I shoot you in the ing leg!" Yong Guk gulped, knowing Young Mi could very do so. "Now youre going to ing listen to what I'm about to say!" Yong Guk immediately shook his head with his eyes wide open. Jongup tried to hide his laugh, but Young Mi turned her attention to him with the same serious aura she was giving off to Yong Guk. 

 

It was silent  amongst the three. Young Mi sighed. "Jongup, just like you, was hurt badly by Hyori. He wants to help us in any way he can." Yong Guk was doubtful. 

 

"But, for our plan to work, I have to become number one. Jongup is number one-"

 

"I don't care about the whole rank thing. Honestly, I would've liked to debut in a group instead of being a solo artist. Being number one by yourself isn't rewarding, it's stressful. No one knows what I go through every single day." Jongup sighed and lowered his head. 

 

Yong Guk thought for a moment. "So, how will he help us?" Young Mi smiled, happy that Yong Guk was being cooperative. 

 

"Hyori doesn't care for Jongup, sorry Jongup. She wants to be with you. But, we won't let her get what she wants. Sure, you'll flirt with her a little bit, but nothing more than that. Since she has already convinced to you, just tell her you're not ready. She'll eventually confess again. That's where the plan will take it's course. We're going to make confession known to the public and on the spot you'll reject her, telling her off."

 

"I'm a bit lost." Young Mi sighed. 

 

"You always are." Young Mi giggled. "You know there's a concert every year at the stadium downtown, right?" Yong Guk nodded. "And  you know how they pair off celebrities to do a duet right?" Yong Guk slowly nodded his head, not knowing if he did. "Well, guess who's going to be your partner this year." Yong Guk was afraid to answer. "Hyori! You two will perform a duet together and after you're done, make sure you do everything in your power to try to make her confess again. I'll have someone film you guys while you're backstage and show it live to the audience. Then, you tell her all the bad things she's done. She'll realize everything is being broadcasted live and be humiliated." 

 

"How is Jongup related to all of this?" Young Mi just looked at Jongup.

 

"Jongup is the only person Young Mi trusts. She tells all her plans to him." Yong Guk smirk. "He'll be our spy."

 

"Okay, one last question." Young Mi raised an eyebrow. "How did you get the prouders of the concert to pair me up with Hyori? Don't they have like a special team to chose the couples by voice, popularity, and appearance?" Young Mi just smiled.

 

"Don't worry about that." 

 

Jongup and Yong Guk left. Young Mi continued to drink her coffee and saw that she had a new text message. 

 

Donghae

You owe me twice as much now. 5 months left . . .