Becoming #1

Love Me or Hate Me

Young Mi sighed and opened the door. The little bell at the top rang and Young Mi was startled when she saw Yong Guk and Zelo standing in the middle of the store.

Yong Guk slowly walked toward her. He looked her up and down. After sighing in relief, he surprisingly gave her a tight hug.

Young Mi's eyes widened and she looked at Zelo , who was glaring at them, but decided not to interfere.

"Y-y-yah! W-what d-do you think you're d-doing?!" Young Mi squirmed in his in embrace, and her face was a bright red. Yong Guk still held on to her and closed his eyes. 

Thank God she's okay.

Yong Guk let go and pretended to clear his throat. His hands were on his sides and he looked away from Young Mi, trying to conceal his rosy cheeks.

"Sorry. I'm just glad you're okay." Young Mi looked at Zelo. "We were looking all over for you."

"Oh, I'm sorry. I kind of lost track of time. I ended up going to the mall. . ." Young Mi looked at the floor, and glanced up at Zelo. He rolled his eyes and scoffed.

"I'm perfectly fine, so I'll talk to you later about our plans. I'm going to go home now. Let me just get my stuff." Yong Guk nodded his head and told her he would wait for her.

Zelo followed her into the staff room and stood in front of her, with his arms crossed.

"What did he do?" Young Mi's back was turned as she packed all of her belongings into her bag.

'Nothing." Zelo sighed and gave her a back hug.

"I'm sorry." Young Mi chuckled and turned to give him a hug.

"For what?" She played with his golden curls and smiled.

"For everything. It's my fault. If I didn't see you that day. . .if my brother wasn't that kind of person-" Young Mi smiled and shook her head.

"It's not your fault. Nothing is your fault. I'm glad I met you. If I hadn't, I probably would've died of starvation. You saved me." Zelo looked down, trying to hide his tears.

"Don't say that! You know it's my fault! It's all my fault that you were involved in any of this! What if he hurt you?! What if he made you into one of those girls?! I would die from guilt Young Mi. I would-" Young Mi placed his head on her shoulders and the back of his head. 

"I don't blame you for anything. I don't even blame Donghae. I only blame Hyori." Zelo looked at her with confusion in his eyes. "She's the reason for all my misfortunes. If she didn't leave in the first place, all of this could've been prevented. So, don't blame yourself." Young Mi smiled and got up. She gave Zelo a kiss on the forehead.

"Tell Donghae that I want to meet him next week. He can decide the say. But, if he brings his little friends I'm leaving."

"Why would you want to see him after what he did today?" 

"He didn't do anything, I swear." Zelo raised an eyebrow. 

"My brother? Not do anything? Yeah right." Young Mi chuckled.

"I just need to clear up some things with him." Zelo stared at her like she was insane, but he nodded his head. Young Mi went out and saw Yong Guk waiting for her outside. She blushed and poked his arm.

"Let's go?" Young Mi nodded and Yong Guk smiled. He linked his arm with hers and they began walking.

"Wouldn't want anything to happen to you." They both chuckled.

 

>oOo<

 

Yong Guk placed his jacket on the sofa and went to get a bottle of water. Young Mi sat down near the table and took out a piece of paper. She began to jot down the words "Mission 2: Becoming #1" on the top. Yong Guk glanced at the paper before sitting across from her.

"So what's the new plan boss?" He winked at her and she just roller her eyes.

"We're sticking with your original plan. I'm just adding a lot of details to it." Yong Guk looked at her with curiousity.

"Ok?So-"

"You're going to aim to become #1." Yong Guk nodded his head and mouthed the word 'oh'. "But, there's a little twist." 

"Ok. So what's this little twist?" Young Mi smirked and handed him the piece of paper. On it was written:

#1: Bang Yong Guk

#2: Young Mi

#3: Jongup

#4: Hyori >:)

"Wait. You're number 2." Young Mi smiled. "I'm not understanding this." 

"It's simple. You're going to be number one and I'll be number two." Yong Guk furrowed his eyebrows. Young Mi sighed.

"While you aim to become number one, I'll debut as a new singer. And because of my amazing resemblance to Hyori, people will pay extra attention to me. In no time, I'll be on the top 20 list. Here comes the twist. We'll become a couple." Yong Guk's eyes widened.

"Why?" Young Mi got up and grabbed her phone. She sat next to him and told him to smile for the camera. She took a picture and showed it to him.

"Don't we look adorable?" Yong Guk looked at her in disbelief. "Yeah, but aren't you changing the subject?" Young Mi giggled.

"People love a cute couple and they'll fully support them. If we become a couple, we'll get more publicity which means?" Yong Guk looked at the picture.

"More followers." Young Mi got up and sat back to her original seat.

"Exactly. And the more followers we have the better chance we have of becoming #1 and #2." 

"But, if we're a couple, Hyori won't be interested in me." Young Mi nodded her head.

"That's why we will reveal our relationship to everyone when she confesses to you." Yong Guk just looked at her in confusion.

"But, if no one knows we're a couple how will we gain followers?" Young Mi sigh.

"You should know that people just come to conclusions. If we just flirt in public a little, people will automatically assume we're a couple. We'll be their OTP. People will support us and ship us." Yong Guk's eyes grew wide.

"Ship us?! Where?!" Young Mi laughed. "What?!" 

"When people ship us it means they'll support our relationship." She continued to laugh. "You've been a celebrity for more than over a year. How did you not know that?" Yong Guk just shrugged.

"It'll take years before you debut though. How will you become #2?" Young Mi smirked.

"That's what you're for. Just feature me in one of your songs." Yong Guk was dumbfounded.

"It doesn't work that way." Young Mi glared at him.

"It'll work if you want it to. Tomorrow you're going to bring me to the studio and we will recorda song together, got it?!" Yong Guk gulped. 

"Um." Young Mi stared at him with eyes of fury.

"I said got it?!" Young Guk nervously nodded his head.

"Yes ma'am!" Young Mi chuckled.

This girl has got me going crazy.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

HEY YOU GUYS~ HERE'S ANOTHER UPDATE LOLOL I MIGHT NOT BE ABLE TO UPDATE OFTEN BECAUSE OF TESTING TT^TT SORRY 

ANYWAY. . . 

ISN'T SONG JIEUN JUST SOOOO PRETTY? :D

ASIDE FROM PARK BOM, SONG JIEUN IS PROBABLY MY FAVORITE FEMALE SINGER. THEY'RE BOTH BEAUTIFUL TOO. 

BANG & SONGJIEUN <3