New Love Interest?

Love Me or Hate Me

Young Mi went to the cafe and the boys all greeted her with wide smiles. They all gathered around her for a group hug.

 

"Noona! We missed you!" Zelo showed his adorable smile and the other members pretended to cough, embarrassed to admit the truth.

 

"I just came in for a visit since I'm free today." They all say down and Daehyun went to make coffee.

 

"Where's hyung?" Zelo still had his carefree smile and Young Mi couldn't help but awe at his adorable feature. "Is he busy?" Young Mi nodded her head.

 

"He's busy working on world domination." Young Mi giggled at her silly joke. The guys just chuckled and their faces lit up when Daehyun came in with a cups of coffee.

 

"Buisness has been a little slow lately, since people expect Yong Guk to suddenly pop up." Young Jae pouted. "I knew we would lose customers because of him." They all laughed and shared stories of what they had been doing the past few months.

 

"Your songs are really good Young Mi. We bought your album and play it everyday on the cafe." Himchan smiled proudly when he grabbed Young Mi's album from the counter. Young Mi blushed.

 

"Thanks for supporting me you guys." Young Mi couldn't help being overly emotional. The guys all panicked when they saw tears forming in her eyes.

 

"Y-Young Mi?" The members all looked at each other, not knowing what to do. Young Mi giggled and wiped her eyes. "Are you okay?" Young Mi nodded her head.

 

They all continued to talk about the last past months until they heard the front door open. Daehyun was the only who stood up and went to the counter. The others continued to chat. But, Young Mi caught a glimpse of the man who just walked in. He also caught a glimpse of her and took off his so glasses.

 

"Young Mi?" Jongup smiled and walked toward her. The members just looked at him, not really interested. They looked back at Young Mi.

 

"Hello Jongup. What are you doing here?" The members knew that was the sign to leave. Jongup bowed to them and sat across from Young Mi.

 

"I heard this place has amazing coffee and muffins. I was in the neighborhood so I decided to drop by. Why are you here?" Young Mi took a sip of her coffee and smiled.

 

"I used to work here so I decided to drop by for a visit. I wanted to chat with my friends again." She looked at the members who were obviously eavesdropping. Young Mi giggled and focused back on Jongup.

 

"Oh. I'm sorry, was I interrupting?" The members all nodded their heads but Young Mi glared at them. She smiled at Jongup and shook her head. Jongup chuckled.

 

"Um. I'm sorry if this is a weird question to ask, but may I ask why you look so alike to-"

 

"Why I look like Hyori?" Young Mi chuckled. "Everyone asks but I always tell them it's just a coincidence."

 

"But it's not? I promise I won't tell." Jongup crossed his heart. At first Young Mi was doubtful.

 

"Why do you want to know?" Young Mi raised an eyebrow.

 

"Um. Well you see..Hyori and I...dated. But, she never mentioned a sister. So, when I saw you...I was kinda amazed." Young Mi was still confused. "I just want to know if you're anything like Hyori."

 

"Nope. I'm the complete opposite of her." Young Mi smirked and took a sip of her coffee. "You see, I am Hyroi's sister , but don't tell anyone." Young mi winked at him and giggled. Jongup's eyes widened.

 

"R-really? Why are telling me? Can you trust me?" Young Mi smirked.

 

"I don't know if I can trust you, but for now I wil. So, don't tell anyone. Okay?" Young Mi smiled and got up. "Well, I have to go now. I hope to see you again Jongup oppa." Young Mi gave him a playful smile before waving goodbye to him and the members.

 

*He'll be useful for the future.* Young Mi smirked.

 

"O-oppa?" Jongup blushed and he could hear the members giggle in the back.

 

*She's . . . Adorably sinister.* Jongup chuckled and ordered a cup of coffee.