Date with the Devil

Love Me or Hate Me

Young Mi looked like a goddess who was captured by a selfish human, when she walked beside Donghae. She forced a smile and linked arms with him as the walked into the restaurant.

 

Donghae pulled out her chair. "My Mimi looks so beautiful. The color of the dress really compliments your. . .hair." Donghae really didn't like the color of Young Mi's hair and she really didn't give a . Young Mi smiled, trying to act as if that was a compliment. 

 

The two read the menus, trying to decided what to order. Young Mi stared at the picture of the ribs and began to drool. She imagined eating the delicious BBQ ribs, but her fantasies were quickly interrupted by Donghae's annoying voice.

 

"What are you going to get, Mimi?" Donghae grinned and waited for a reply. Young Mi smiled and pointed at the picture. His smile quickly faded away and so did hers. "No no no. You'll order a chicken alfredo with a salad on the side. Understood?" For a second, Young Mi was considering to smack him on the head, but then she remembered Zelo.

 

*He must be suffering right now. I can't screw this up.*

 

>oOo<

 

"AHAHAHAHAHA~" Zelo splashed around in the hot tub. "Sulli! Come in! It's so relaxing!" 

 

Sulli stood next to the hot tub, with a towel over her arm. She rolled her eyes. Zelo pouted.

 

"Hey, why are you so mean to me? Hmmm?" Zelo had a boyish grin on his face. A few hours ago, Zelo tried his first glass of wine. Needless to say, he really like it. He drank to whole bottle. "I didn't do anything to you. Why would I? You're so preeeeettttyyy~" 

 

"You ruined my life, master Zelo." Sulli looked at him, unconcerned since she knew he would forget everything that was happening. Zelo tilted his head.

 

"How did I do that?" Sulli gritted her teeth. She was about to explain, but she began to laugh once she saw that Zelo had fallen asleep and was slowly sinking into the water. She reached down the water and pulled him back up.

 

"You are so troublesome." Sulli covered Zelo in a towel and called the bodyguards to carry him back to his room.