5 Months Left

Love Me or Hate Me

After releasing her first album and performing her hit single countless of times, Young Mi knew it was time to meet 'him'. She left her apartment at midnight and met at the usual place, an abandoned library. 

 

Young Mi passed by men, guarding the door. She sat down waiting for Donghae to arrive. Zelo messaged her, warning her to be on her guard. Young Mi just giggled and put her phone in her pocket.

 

She heard the doors in the back of her open and the sound of  footsteps. Young Mi felt a pair of strong arms wrap around her. She rolled her eyes, knowing Donghae had that adorable smile on his face.

 

"You're late." Donghae pouted and sat down on his usual chair.

 

"Sorry Mimi. I had buisness to attend to." Donghae smirked and Young Mi gave him a disgusted face. "Don't make that face Mimi. You know what I do."

 

"And that's why I'm disgusted." Donghae chuckled and took out a calendar from his desk. Young Mi raised an eyebrow. "What's up with the calendar?"

 

"You're doing quite well in the entertainment world." Donghae folded his hands and stared at Young Mi.

 

"Thanks?" Donghae smiled. 

 

"Must I remind you that you owe me money?" Young Mi looked down at the calendar and saw that Donghae circled a specific date. "You have five months left. So, I suggest you tell the media you're in a relationship with Bang Yong Guk."

 

"That isn't our plan-" Donghae shook his head.

 

"I don't care about your little plans. I want my money. You owe me and you only have five months. So, do whatever you have to. Okay?" Donghae grinned, but a sinister aura was coming out of him. "Mimi, how's my little brother?" Young Mi raised an eyebrow.

 

"Why would you care?" Donghae pouted.

 

"Do you think I'm some heartless monster, Mimi? I'm hurt." Young Mi scoffed. "So, how is he?"

 

"He's doing fine. Better than before. He still has nightmares of all things he's seen. . . because of  you. But, Zelo is a strong kid. He has friends that support him. And I would never let anything hurt him. That means you." Young Mi glared at Donghae. Donghae widened his eyes.

 

"Me? What did I do?" Donghae chuckled, and Young Mi clenched her fists. 

 

"What did you do?! You made your 12 year old brother lie, steal, and witness things a boy his age should never see. Everyday he blames himself for what you do to those poor girls!" Donghae just looked at her, unconcerned. 

 

"You said he was fine though. So, there's nothing to worry about." Young Mi stood up, ready to leave. "Mimi? Where are you going? We're not done talking." Young Mi flipped him off and was about to open the door, but Donghae grabbed her wrist. He turned her around and pulled her in for a kiss. His grip was strong, but not strong enough. Young Mi pushed him away and slapped his face. Donghae touched his cheek.

 

"Stop doing that! I'm not your little play thing anymore!" Donghae laughed and sat back down on his chair. Young Mi just stood up, furious. 

 

"So you're Bang Yong Guk's little play thing now?" Donghae raised an eyebrow. "I know everything about you Mimi and you know everything about me. We'll always be together. You can't escape me. You're mine." 

 

"You're crazy. I only stayed with you because I had nothing else to live for. Being with you was already like living in hell." Donghae just rolled his eyes.

 

"We both know that's not the entire truth Mimi. You love me." Donghae smirked.

 

"I never loved you. I pretended to love you so you wouldn't hurt Zelo. The reason I can't kill you now is because for some reason Zelo would be devastated if you died." Young Mi stormed off. She heard Donghae call her back, but she refused to turn around. 

 

"That psycho is lucky he has such a sweet brother."