Trouble Maker

Love Me or Hate Me

"This is reporter Sunny, live from the red carpet! We're expecting a hot line of performances today. From Sistar to Big Bang. Ah, and her comes our lovely idol couple! Yong Guk and Hyori! They're scheduled to perform a duet together tonight, alongside a special guest couple. No one knows who this mysterious couple could be."

 

Yong Guk forced a smile, while Hyori's arm was wrapped around his. As the walked in to the stadium, Hyori said in a hushed tone, "I didn't know we were going to perform with another couple." Yong Guk glanced at her. He knew how she hated people stealing her spotlight. This wasn't going to be good. 

 

Yong Guk was also curious about this mysterious couple that was going to perform alongside with them. He was only informed about this new arrangement a few days ago. And they didn't tell him much either. "Just perform as you practiced." they said.

 

He remembered the plan, from three months ago. The one the 'revenge group' had made. He chuckled at their name. Yong Guk hated himself for what he did, so there was only one way he could make it up to Young Mi. She might hate him now, but hopefully, this could make her feel more at ease. This was what all of them were waiting for. The day Hyori would pay for all her cruelty. 

 

Yong Guk didn't expect to be forgiven. He just hoped she would be happy. Besides, Donghae never mentioned that he couldn't humiliate Hyori in front of millions of people. 

 

>oOo<

 

Awards and speeches were given. And now the most anticipated performance of the night. Yong Guk was at the left side of the stage, while Hyori was a t the right. They were going to perform "Going Crazy". It was originally Young Mi's song but Hyori demanded that she perform it with Yong Guk. He didn't say no, since that was also a part of Donghae's plan.

 

The stage was dark and the millions of glow sticks lit the stadium. The fans were getting impatient and began to chant their names. That was sort of like Hyori's power booster. She smiled and as soon as the track played, she gracefully walked onto the stage. The fans screamed with excitement. 

 

Hyori wore a short white dress and her hair was tied up. Yong Guk came onto the stage, earning more screams from the audience, in a red jacket, his hair blonde again.

 

Then all of a sudden, the track stopped and the lights went off. Yong Guk and Hyori could still see each other and shared confused looks. The fans screamed louder, more anxious to see the mysterious couple.

 

A new track played, and as soon as the crowd heard that familiar whistling tone, they went wild. A spotlight revealed a handsome Jongup, wearing a suit. And then another spotlight appeared, revealing Young Mi. 

 

She wore a short, strapless, black, waterfall dress and her hair was no longer that familiar blue color. Now it was the same brown that Hyori had. The lights were  turned back on and Yong Guk's eyes widened as he got a better view. His jaw dropped and he almost dropped his mic. 

 

Young Mi glanced at Hyori. Seeing her pissed off face was more than enough. Then she looked at Yong Guk, who was more than surprised to see her. Young Mi smirked and seductively walked toward Jongup. 

 

They bagan to perform "TroubleMaker". Hyori and Yong Guk were frozen in place, not knowing what to do.  Hyori finally decided to walk off stage and she pulled Yong Guk with her. He couldn't take his eyes off her Young Mi though. 

 

Then that one part, where they were supposed to do a stage kiss was about to happen, but to everyone's surprise, Young Mi planted a real kiss on Jongup. He was just as shocked as everyone else, but the performance ended with the fans screaming for more. 

 

Yong Guk stood back stage, watching the whole thing. This was not part of the plan. 

 

But, this was a part of Young Mi's plan: Make Him Regret 

 

---------------

​awww poor Yong Guk. He was going to humiliate Hyori in front of everyone, but that backfired when Young Mi decided to make him jealous by being all y with Jongup :C

​truh uh uh uh ble truh ble truh truh ble maka~