The Witch's Spell

Love Me or Hate Me

Hyori paced back and forth, biting her thumb. She turned around and saw Jongup coming from the front door.

 

She walked toward him only to be avoided. Jongup plopped himself onto the sofa and titled his head back."So?Did she tell you anything?" Jongup sighed and raised his head.

 

"She just told me that you two were sisters, which was pretty obvious." Hyori rolled her eyes and crossed her arms. "Well, I didn't really ask her anything but that so I guess that would be the reason." Hyori glared at him, obviously irritated.

 

"Why did you only ask her the dumbest question in the world?! You didn't ask her why she wanted to be a singer or why she's so close to Yong Guk?! You're useless!" 

 

Jongup raised an eyebrow and smirked."If I asked her all of that, she would figure out I'm up to no good." He got up and opened the blinds, wondering how Hyori could go a day without sunlight. "She seemed really kind, but as soon as I mentioned your name. . .she had this weird sinister aura all over her. You must've done something big to make that sweet girl angry." 

 

Hyori grabbed a pillow and threw it at Jongup's head. He quickly turned around, annoyed with her childish violence. "Me?! I didn't do anything to her! She's the one makes me angry. Just looking at her makes my blood boil." Hyori crossed her arms and pouted. "How dare she look like me." she mumbled.

 

"Her appearance isn't the only thing you're concerned about." Jongup headed toward the fridge to get a bottle of water. Being with Hyori was so tiresome.

 

"You're damn right that's not my only problem. She's trying to ruin my reputation and she stole my Yong Guk!" Jongup raised an eyebrow. 

 

"Ahem. Boyfriend. Right here." Jongup pointed to himself, but Hyori just rolled her eyes.

 

"Please, we both know our relationship isn't going anywhere. You've proven yourself to be a complete idiot. You never do anything right. But, Yong Guk. . .he knows how to treat a girl right. I wonder why I broke up with him." Hyori shrugged her shoulders.

 

Jongup mumbled, "Hurtful."

 

"Jongup oppa." Jongup's jaw dropped."You're gonna help me get Yong Guk back." 

 

"And if I refuse? I am still your boyfriend you know! We haven't broken up." Hyori smirked and walked toward him. She leaned toward his face and pulled him in for a kiss, before whispering in his ear.

 

"You'll do anything for me, right Jongup oppa?" She gave his neck a peck before walking back to her usual spot. Jongup groaned. Hyori grabbed her purse and blew Jongup a kiss before heading toward the door.

 

"W-where are you going?" Hyori smiled and quickly put on her shoes. 

 

"I'm going to take back my Yong Guk." She innocently waved good-bye to Jongup and shut the door.

 

Jongup chugged down his bottle of water and crushed it before throwing it into the recycling bin. "Aish! That witch!"