A Tortured Zelo

Love Me or Hate Me

"Please make sure my darling Mimi is dressed in your most expensive dress and jewelry. Wouldn't want her to look like a beggar, now do we?" 

 

Young Mi rolled her eyes and was lead toward the dressing room with employees behind her, carrying extravagant dresses. Donghae walked beside her and grinned. "Show a little more interest Mimi. Normal girls love this kind of stuff." 

 

Young Mi scoffed. "We both know I'm not a normal girl so don't expect me to enjoy this." Donghae frowned and stopped. The employees stood behind the two. Donghae leaned closer to Young Mi and whispered, "If you don't show me you're having a good time, I'll make sure Zelo isn't having a good time either." Young Mi bit her lip and continued to walk toward the dressing rooms.

 

 

>oOo<

 

Zelo stretched his arms, and grinned. He had just woken up from his nap. The bedroom door slowly opened, revealing a beautiful girl, dressed in a maid outfit. Her hair in braids. She didn't look at Zelo and just stared at the floor. 

 

"Master Zelo, would you like me to prepare a snack for you?" she said in a bored tone. Zelo blushed a little, obviously attracted to her. She stood still, still staring at the floor, waiting for a reply.

 

"Y-yes. I would like some cherry tomatoes please." Zelo smiled hoping she would smile too at his adorable request. But, she glanced up at him and just rolled her eyes. Zelo frowned at his fail attempt to make this moody maid smile. She turned around and was about to leave the room until. . . 

 

"Um!" Zelo sat straight and looked at the back of the maid. She turned around and shot him with a piercing glare. 

 

"Anything else you need, master?" She was really annoyed with this kid. "If not, I'll be getting your snack."

 

"Do you wanna share the cherry tomatoes?! With . . . me?" She blinked her eyes, amazed at his question. A small grin crept on her face and Zelo didn't even see it because he was too embarrassed to look at her.

 

"Sorry, I hate cherry tomatoes." Sulli smirked and turned around, trying to conceal her giggles. Zelo's jaw dropped and he watched as she walked out of the room.

 

Zelo ruffled his hair and kicked the blankets off of him. He crossed his arms and looked at the door.

 

"I swear, that maid is seriously torturing me. How does she not smile at my adorableness?! AISH! GOD DAMMIT, SULLI! YOU'RE DRIVING ME CRAZY!!" 

 

 

 

 

 

 

- - - - - - - - - -  

 

Hey you guys! sorry i haven't been updating recently! I've been quite lazy . . .

 

anyway

 

new character, Sulli from f(x) . . . sort of my way of showing how happy i am from f(x)'s comeback :D