Mirror

Love Me or Hate Me

Young Mi fell back asleep and dreamt about flying. The feeling of being care-free brought a smile to her face. But, noise was clouding her dream and she woke up again. She got dressed and headed downstairs to see what was going on.

 

A bunch of people running around was seen from left to right. Flowers being brought in, a quartet heading to the garden, platters of food also heading outside.

 

"Sweety, you should go back in the room. Your gown is heading over here right now." Donghae suddenly popped out of no where behind Young Mi.

 

"Gown?" Donghae just smiled. "What gown?" 

 

"You're wedding gown of course. We're getting married today!" Donghae kissed her forehead and walked downstairs. Young Mi watched as he talked the wedding planner and he looked up and smiled at her. The room was spinning and Young Mi's head was throbbing.

 

>oOo<

 

"We tried talking to police, but they won't believe us. Who is this Donghae guy anyway?" Himchan plopped himself into a chair, holding his phone in his hand. 

 

"They all say he's a nice guy and couldn't be some sort of ion ring leader. No one is buying that story." Jongup sighed. The guys all looked at Yong Guk who was distant. "Hyung, aren't you going to do anything?" 

 

Yong Guk looked up at him and shook his head. "There's nothing we can do!" He stoop up from his chair. "You all know there's no way we can get that bastard arrested. No matter what we do...he'll never leave her alone. I couldn't protect her." His fists were clenched and his face was red. 

 

"Because you gave up too easily." Daehyun spoke up and everyone looked at him. "You don't love her. You gave up to easily. How can you tell yourself that you love her?" 

 

"Because I do!"

 

"Then what are you doing?! Go save her! Do whatever it takes because you love her!" 

 

Yong Guk nodded his head and was almost out the door when Jongup  the tv.

 

"Famous rookie solo singer, Young Mi, will be holding a public wedding today. The rookie artist was very good with hiding a relationship with a rich bachelor, Donghae, who is currently in the business of stock holding."

 

"No way." Jongup and all the other guys gathered around the tv. A quick glimpse of Young Mi getting ready for the wedding appeared on the screen. 

 

"She looks devastated. You have to go save her Yong-" Daehyun paused and saw that Yong Guk was already gone.

 

>oOo<

 

Young Mi looked in the mirror and felt ugly. The gown was beautiful and expensive, her hair and makeup were done by a professional, but she felt so ugly. She hated how she looked. He had touched her everywhere. She felt dirty. She hated everything.

 

"You're the most beautiful bride in the world." Donghae entered the room in a white suit. She didn't turn around to face him and instead just looked at him through the mirror.

 

"Isn't it bad luck for the groom to see the bride before the wedding?"

 

"I make my own luck, sweetheart." Donghae chuckled. "I'll be waiting for you." He kissed her neck and left the room. Young Mi touched where he had kissed her. She began to rub that area hoping that the feeling of his lips would go away.

 

She stared at the mirror and took off her shoe. She threw the shoe at the mirror, shattering it. Young Mi picked up a small piece and placed it in her garter. She put her shoe back on and walked out the room.