THe World Didn't Stop

Love Me or Hate Me

"Rookie singer committed suicide at her public wedding. Witnesses were shocked to see the bride pull out what seemed to be a mirror shard out of her bouquet which she used to stab herself with..."

 

Jongup stared at the television screen in complete shock. He didn't know what to say and he couldn't move. 

 

The guys were at the coffee shop all watching the news. Their heads were down, Zelo couldn't stop crying and Youngjae tried to comfort him. Young Mi's death was such a shock for everyone.

 

Hyori also watched the news and didn't know what to think of it. She didn't want to admit she was sad. More than that. She knew that her sister hated her, but knowing she was gone forever made her realize that she was actually crying for her sister.

 

>oOo<

 

One week later, a large group of fans were allowed to attend Young Mi's funeral. Yong Guk and the guys sat at the front. Meanwhile, the police were finally questioning Danghae of his illegal activities after Young Mi had killed herself because of him. 

 

Hyori was also invited, but was no where to be seen. 

 

Young Mi was finally buried along her father and people began to leave. Yong Guk was all alone standing in front of Young Mi's grave. 

 

"I didn't expect any of this to happen. The plan wasn't to fall in love with you, but I did. I don't regret it. I'm glad I did. I love you so much...and yet.....I couldn't bring you the happiness you deserved. I'm sorry. Wherever you are I hope you're finally happy."

 

Yong Guk finally left and for a second he thought that from the corner of his eyes he could see Young Mi smiling at him. He chuckled and walked forward.

 

>oOo<

 

A year had passed and after Young Mi's death a lot had happened. 

 

The police had searched Donghae's mansion for any evidence of illegal actions and they found more than they were looking for. As the police collected evidence, freed most of the people forced to work for Donghae, they came across Sulli who was locked all alone in a dark room. 

 

Zelo took Sulli to all her therapy sessions and eventually the two were living a seemingly normal life together.

 

Jongup decided that he no longer wanted to be a solo artist. His company was okay with him being in a group and Jongup suggested the members he wanted in his new group. Daehyun, Youngjae, Himchan, and Zelo happily agreed to become trainees and new employees replaced them at the coffee shop.

 

>oOo<

 

Yong Guk visited Donghae in prison. The two just glared at each other before saying a word.

 

"What do you want?"

 

"Just wanted to know how you're doing." Yong Guk innocently smiled.

 

"It's hell in here." Donghae chuckled. "But, I'll be getting out soon enough."

 

"Sorry, but that's not going to happen. The police have found more evidence that will keep you in here forever. I'm sure Young Mi would be happy." 

 

Donghae's face turned red and he banged on the glass. "Tell me. What do you have that I don't? What did she like about you? She despised me. I could've given her the world."

 

"You're a lunatic and a bad person. No one could love you for what you did. You ruined a lot of lives and that's why she didn't love you." Yong Guk stood up and never saw Donghae again.