OTP

Love Me or Hate Me

Young Mi and Yong Guk stood backstage. She watched as Hyori performed her new song, earning loud cheers from the audience.

 

"I can't do this." Yong Guk raised an eyebrow at Young Mi.

 

"I can't believe a killing machine like you is afraid of performing one song in front of an audience." Sohyun bit her lip. "You'll be fine. Don't forget that I'll be there with you." Yong Guk smirked. The MC introduced Young Mi and she was about to start.

 

Young Mi sat down ready to play the piano. She glanced over at the audience, and she could feel her hands shaking. But as soon as the track started, all her fears disappeared. The crowd waved their glow sticks around and they cheered loudly as soon as Yong Guk started rapping.

 

The crowd was in awe from their performance and the chemistry the two showed. You could see the emotion the two gave off, and it was like watching a drama. As soon as the performance ended, the crowd cheered loudly.

 

"Young Mi has a really nice voice."

 

"Yong Guk oppa is so hot! Did you see how he looked at her? I'm so jealous!"

 

All the crowd could talk about was Young Mi's amazing voice and the chemistry between Young Mi and Yong Guk.

 

They were backstage and Young Mi was surprised to see a cake that said congradulations on a successful debut. She smiled and Yong Guk suddenly wiped frosting on her nose.

 

"Yah!" They both laughed and Young Mi reached for her camera phone. The two posed and took a picture. Hyori saw how happy the two were. She bit her lip and stomped away.

 

"Congrats, Young Mi." Yong Guk smiled and kissed her on the forehead. "You are now a star." Young Mi smiled and wiped frosting onto his nose.

 

"I couldn't do it without the most brightest star." Yong Guk chuckled and slightly blushed.

 

"Eeehh. I'm not that bright. Wait." Young Mi laughed and ate her cake. She as happy her debut was successful and she was happy that Yong Guk was helping her. But, she knew she had to face 'him' sooner or later.