Getting Ready

Love Me or Hate Me

Hyori called her manager immediately. She demanded her comeback to be scheduled earlier than expected and as expected she got her wish.

 

>oOo<

 

Yong Guk and Young Mi were in the car headed toward Music Bank. It was Young Mi's first time to perform in front of a crowd and since she didn't have any training, it was more nerve wracking.

 

Yong Guk looked at Young Mi and saw her take breaths. He chuckled and patted her head.

 

"Don't worry.You'll be great." Yong Guk smiled and Young Mi blushed.

 

"Thanks."

 

>oOo<

 

Yong Guk and Young Mi were in their room getting ready to get on stage. Then, someone knocked at their door. They looked at each other, confused. One of the make up artists opened the door. Young Mi immediately stood up, obviously angry.

 

The woman leaned on the doorway and smirked.

 

"Long time no see..Hyori."

 

Hyori approached her and held both of her hands. She smiled, innocently. But, Young Mi wasnt buying it. Yong Guk crossed his arms while watching everything from his mirror. He didn't want to get involved. Hyori glanced over at him and gave him a wink. Yong Guk furrowed his eyebrows and scoffed.

 

Hyori looked back at Young Mi and gave her a small hug.

 

"I'm so proud of you. You're debut will be phenomenal."

 

Hyori was obviously putting up a show, making Young Mi disgusted. She was on guard when Hyori whispered something in her ear.

 

"But, you won't beat me." Hyori smirked, anticipating a shocked expression on Young Mi's face. But, it was like looking in a mirror. Young Mi also smirked, not intimidated by her sisiter's words.

 

"Let's just see which sister they'll like the most." Young Mi looked over at Yong Guk who was getting his hair done. "And let's see which sister he'll pick." Young Mi looked at the shocked Hyori and giggled.

 

Hyori rolled her eyes and walked out.

 

"Are you using me as some sort of prize?" Yong Guk turned his chair and raised an eyebrow.

 

Young Mi chuckled."Sort of. By the way, you better choose me ver Hyori."

 

"Thats part of the plan anyway so don't worry." They both laughed and Yong Guk turned around again to face the mirror. But, Young Mi lowered her head."

 

*I want you to choose me...because you love me, not because it's part of the plan.* Young Mi sighed and counted down the minutes until her performance.