One Shot

Love Me or Hate Me

Young Mi dragged herself. She didn't have the energy to walk back home. Her eyes were red and puffy from the intense sobbing. Everyone on the streetwalks passed her and everything seemed to go so fast compared to her. 

 

Tears began to fall again as she thought about the rejection. She thought she had him. What happened? It was so obvious that he was going to her. But, after that phone call he completely changed. Something was wrong. 

 

"Or maybe....he just doesn't like me." Young Mi began to sob a little louder earning a few stares. "But, I love him." 

 

>oOo<

 

Zelo was a fast runner, but not compared to Young Mi. They were ganging up on him and he had to escape fast. There was nowhere to turn, nowhere to hide. But, he had to get to Young Mi or Yong Guk as soon as possible.

 

Then right then and there, Zelo squinted his eyes to confirm what he saw. Right across the street was Young Mi. She walked slowly. He quickened his running even though he was completely exhausted.

 

"Y-young Mi!!!!!!!!!!!" They began shooting at him and the shot his arm. Zelo cried out in pain and the pain did slow down his running.

 

"Zelo?" Young Mi tilted her head. She quickly reacted and ran towards him. They quickly fired everything they got ,shooting left and right. Another bullet hit Zelo on the leg, making him fall to the ground. 

 

Everyone screamed, cars began to hit each other. Sirens were heard. One of the guys ran out of bullets and the other only had one left. 

 

Young Mi was so close to Zelo, just a little more.

 

*Bang!*

 

Young Mi stopped for a second to see if it was true. Blood was flowing on the concrete floor and Zelo laid lifeless. Young Mi quickly ran toward the men with the guns and didn't hold back.

 

She flinched when she felt something grab her ankle. She looked down to see Zelo's hand. 

 

"Zelo!!!!" She kneeled down beside him, putting his head to rest on her lap.

 

He was shot once on the arm, on the leg, and near his chest. Young Mi saw her hands covered in his blood. Unfortunately, she couldn't cry because she had no more tears left. 

 

"Un-unni..." Zelo tried to breathe. "Donghae...planned everything. Yong Guk-"

 

"Zelo, please stop talking. You have to save your energy."

 

"No. You have to know."

 

"Know what?"

 

"Yong Guk....is following Donghae's commands."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

askdjdjefkje sorry for the rushed chapter you guys, i had like no time for this today and i was planning to make a kick chapter after the long hiatus :(