Road to Success

Love Me or Hate Me

It was 7 in the morning. Yong Guk and Young Mi arrived at the music video shoot location. They waved good-bye to each other and headed to the make up artists to get ready. They saw each again when they went to change their clothes.

 

1 hour later. . . 

 

"Okay everyone get ready! Young Mi, you'll play the piano for the scene. I want you to look like you're tired of your ex-boyfriend and you just want him to leave you alone. Do you think you can do that?" Young Mi nodded and walked toward the piano. The makeup artists did a few final touches.

 

"Okay ... ACTION!" Young Mi began to play along to the music in the background and sang. Her facial expression was exactly what the director wanted. He nodded his agreement with her actions and grinned. Yong Guk was surrounded by makeup artists, but his focus was on the little screen that showed what the scene would look like. Yong Guk smiled.

 

"That was great! Okay on to the next scene. Young Mi meet HyoRin. She'll be the main character in the story." Young Mi smiled and waved hello. "Okay, so in this scene, HyoRin will be driving the car and Young Mi you'll be in the backseat singing. Sort of like her inner voice."  Young Mi nodded her head and mouthed the word "oh".

 

They began to film the scene and Yong Guk watched Young Mi. He was in a trance. He could only see her. Yong Guk was so impressed at how professional she was. Without any training and this being her first music video filming, she was impressing everybody.

 

"OK! That was great, Young Mi. And now for our leading man." Yong Guk smirked and headed toward the director. Young Mi bowed before leaving the set. Yong Guk was now filming his part and Young Mi sat down, watching him intently. His intense performance made Young Mi have shivers up her spine. 

 

"W-wow" Young Mi mumbled.

 

The entire day, Young Mi was busy finishing her parts and Yong Guk was too. After hours of filming, they were finished.

 

Young Mi bowed to everyone and thanked them for their hard work. She glanced over at Yong Guk who was doing the same. They made eye contact and walked toward each other.

 

"Good job today. You were really professional." Yong Guk patted Young Mi's head and she blushed. 

 

"T-thanks." The two chuckled and walked toward the car

 

Young Mi sat in the passenger seat and buckled up, while Young Guk put his sunglasses on before turning the car on.