Heaven

Love Me or Hate Me

Yong Guk's contract with his company finally ended and Yong Guk decided he didn't want to be a part of the idol world anymore.

 

"Are you sure?" Hyori and Yong Guk were havign coffee together and she took a sip from her cup. "You're so popular and you're fans will be devasted."

 

"My dream was never to be a star. I only became famous to be with you. I don't need to do this anymore. I just want to live the simple life I've always wanted." 

 

Hyori looked at her cup and remembered their past. "I know it's a little late, but I'm really sorry about all the things I've put you through. To be honest I've always loved you. I hope you reconsider."

 

"I'm sorry to tell you that's not going to happen. I've made up my mind. I think that we shouldn't see each other again. You were my first love and it's finally time to say good-bye."

 

>oOo<

 

Yong Guk went back to work at the coffee shop as a part-timer. He didn't earn much, but that was okay for him especially since he had a lot of saved money. 

 

He donated most of it though to under privilaged children around the world. He thought that there was no real reason he needed all that money for himself. His fans were still loyal to him and came into the coffee shop to show support.

 

While walking home from work Yong Guk remembered the day he saw Young Mi fight for the first time. He wanted to go back to that place and didn't realize he was crossing the street when the light was green.

 

>oOo<

 

Yong Guk opened his eyes and found himself lying on top of a bed of roses. He was wearing a white suit and his hair was black. He didn't know where he was, but it was warm. The sun was so wide with the moon next to it. There were forest animals casually walking around and cherry blossoms were being carried by a slight breeze.

 

He seemed to be at the bottom of a hill because at the top of it he saw the back of a woman in a white dress. Yong Guk's eyes widened when he realized who it was. He ran up the hill toward her and she slowy turned around to face him.

 

He smiled when he was in front of her and she smiled back. 

 

"I missed you." she said.

 

"I missed you more." he chuckled. The two embraced before kissing each other one last time. 

 

They looked at each other and held hands before walking foward. The slowly disappeared, holding hands while walking to heaven together.