Meanwhile. . .

Love Me or Hate Me

Hyori slowly opened her eyes and saw that she was in an extravagant penthouse. *I should be living here.* Hyori looked around, noticing no one was around. She sat up, her muscles aching from sleeping on a sofa.

 

"It's about time you woke up." Yong Guk approached her, fixing his tie.

 

"Yong Guk!" Hyori got up quickly and suddenly hugged him. Yong Guk eyes bulged, surprised at her sudden action. He forgot how strong her grip was. "Yong Guk, I missed you!" She nestled her head on his chest and smiled. But, she was gently pushed away. 

 

"Seems your all sobered up now so you should leave. I have to go somewhere." Hyori pouted, disappointed that she failed to catch his interest. "Well? Aren't you going to leave yet?" Hyori's jaw dropped, amazed at his rudeness. He never been so harsh to her before.

 

"Yong Guk! Why are you being so mean to me?" She crossed her arms. Yong Guk rolled his eyes, annoyed with her loud voice. "Yong Guk!!"

 

"Yah! Well, you stop screaming?!" Hyori's eyes widened and her face turned red. 

 

"You're going to drive me home!" Yong Guk scoffed. 

 

"And why would I do that? I told you I have to go somewhere." Hyori was fuming now, not pleased with his response. She plopped herself back on his sofa and crossed her arms. "What are you doing?" Yong Guk furrowed his eyebrows.

 

"I'm not leaving unless you drive me home!" 

 

"You've got to be kidding me. Fine fine. Hurry up and put on your shoes." He walked ahead of her and on the way to his car she kept complaining about how painful her hangover felt. "Would you shut up? Maybe if you didn't drink so much-" 

 

"It hurts!!" The people in the lobby began to stare at them and Yong Guk was just getting more frustrated. 

 

*God help me.*

 

>oOo<

 

"Thank you for dropping me off, Yong Guk." Yong Guk stared straight waiting for her to get out of the car. He sighed, realizing she wanted to say something.

 

"Is there anything else you need me to do, your royal highness?" Yong Guk faked a smile.

 

"I just want to let you know that I'm thankful you dropped me off. I had a killer headache." Yong Guk rolled his eyes. "And...um....I actually wanted to confess something." Yong Guk turned his head to face her. "I want you back Yong Guk. I don't know why I ever left you. You probably did something to make me upset, but I want to let you know that I forgive you. So, what do you say? I want to be with you again, Yong Guk. I love you." With no hesitation, Hyori said those three words and Yong Guk's jaw dropped.

 

He was dumbfounded. Yong Guk scoffed and was about to tell her off, but he remembered the plan. He smirked and leaned close to Hyori. "Yong Guk?"

 

"I need time to think. Why don't you go inside. I'll call you later." Hyori smiled and nodded her head. She got out of the car and waved good-bye. Yong Guk faked a smile and drove off. 

 

Hyori smiled triumphantly. . .and so did Yong Guk.