Don't Worry

Love Me or Hate Me

Yong Guk walked in the cafe, still sore from the beating. The members quickly ran up to him. Daehyun pulled out a chair for him and Himchan ran to get the first aid kit.

 

"Red, what happened?!" Yong Guk furrowed his eyebrows. "Where's Zelo? Where's Young Mi?!" Young Jae was panicking. He paced back in forth, thinking of what may have happened. "Yah! Answer me!" 

 

"Shut up! God, I was just beaten up and my hair is red! You think I wanna answer your annoying questions right now?!" Daehyun snickered in the back, staring at Yong Guk's red hair. Yong Guk turned and shot him a glare, causing Daehyun to gulp.

 

"Well, you certainly can't leave me with no answers!" Himchan came back and sat beside Yong Guk. He applied bandages and sighed.

 

"You really got ed up, Yong Guk." He continued to apply bandages. Yong Guk flinched a little.

 

"I know." Yong Guk sighed. "I tried my best to save them both. . .but they were both taken. I don't know what he's going to do them. He's a psycho. We have to find them as soon as possible."

 

Yong Guk tried to shake out the idea of the two being harmed in any way. As he tried to calm down, the bell from the front door rang. The members all turned their heads, hoping to see Young Mi walk through the door.

 

"Oppa!" They all sighed, realizing it was only Hyori. She pouted, not liking the response. Hyori quickly walked up to Yong Guk and cried, over dramatically. "Oppa! What happened to you?!" She pushed himchan out of his chair, and sat beside Yong Guk. Himchan mumbled a few curse words, before standing up.

 

"Oh, um , I got mugged." Hyori hugged Yong Guk tightly, almost making his eyes fall out. "You're. . .hurting me!" Hyori quickly let go.

 

"Sorry, oppa. We have to call the police!" 

 

"N-no! There's no need. I got all my stuff back-"

 

"You fought those low lifes by yourself?! Oppa you're so strong!"

 

*Jesus, have you gotten more annoying?!* Yong Guk got up and smiled at Hyori. She blushed. "All that fighting made me hungry."

 

"Let's go eat then! I'll go start my car!" Hyori walked outside. Yong Guk sighed.

 

"You're seriously thinking about food at a time like this?! You're really stupid!" Himchan smacked the back of Young Jae's head.

 

"I have a plan. Don't worry. I'll get Young Mi and Zelo back." 

 

"That's what Young Mi said the last time we saw her. . ."

 

>oOo<

 

No one knew that Young Mi and Yong Guk had plan for this. Young Mi knew from the very beginning that Donghae was going to try to keep her all to himself, so she planned to plant a small tracking device on him. Yong Guk would try to figure out the rest by himself.

 

As he sat in the car, drowning out Hyori's constant babbling, he tried to think of a plan. They arrived at the restaurant Yong Guk had suggested, the restaurant Young Mi and Donghae were at.

 

>oOo<

 

"How's the food, Mimi?" Donghae smiled, holding a glass of wine in his hand. 

 

*Not as good as a full rack of BBQ ribs.* Young Mi faked a smile. "It's delicious." Young Mi continued to eat her dinner, unsatisfied. *Where is that idiot, Yong Guk?! Aish! I knew I should've made  a plan before hand.*

 

>oOo<

 

"Wow. You sure do have taste, Yong Guk. This place looks amazing. Let's just hope the food is good." Hyori linked arms with him as they were being escorted to a table. Yong Guk scanned the place, looking for Young Mi. His eyes finally landed on her vibrant blue hair. The two made eye contact for a second, trying not to give away each other's presence. 

 

Hyori sat down and read the menu. "The chicken alfredo looks good, what are you ordering?" Yong Guk was a little spaced out, still trying to think of a plan. He blinked his eyes, after thinking of what to do. "Oppa, are you okay?" Yong Guk grinned and nodded his head.