Baby in Love

Love Me or Hate Me

"Kyah!" Hyori was pushed inside a room and she watched as the doors were quickly shut. She banged on the doors , trying to plead to the men to let her out.

 

Zelo tilted his head. His eyes widened when he realized who was in the room with him. He got up and placed his hand on her shoulder, startling her. "Don't worry. I won't hurt you, Hyori."

 

Hyori wiped her tears with the back of her hand. "How do you know my name." Zelo panicked. He couldn't possibly tell her that he knew her because her sister was planning to take revenge on her.

 

"Errrr. The men! Yeah. I heard them say your name." Hyori made an 'o' shape with as she nodded her head, believing his words. She was really gullible.

 

"What are they planning to do to me? Why are you here? Where's Yong Guk? Why is this happening to me?!" She began to sob. Zelo patted her back, trying to comfort her.

 

"I don't know." Hyori cried louder, hurting Zelo's ears. *Jesus. So loud! Where's Sulli? T^T *

 

>oOo<

 

"God. What is that horrible noise?!" The men pointed at the door, letting Sulli know where the horrible shrieking was coming from. She raised an eyebrow. "I didn't know his highness cried like that."

 

"It's not master Zelo. Boss told us to put a girl in there." Sulli's eyes widened. Without hesitating she pushed the doors open. Her face was red, and she didn't know why she felt so angry. But, what she saw was beyond her imagination.

 

"ZELOOOO!!! WHERE'S YONG GUK OPPPAAAA?! I WANNA GO HOME!!!" Hyori was crying hysterically on his bed, her mascara streaming down her cheeks. Zelo looked so scared, not wanting to get near her. He he a box of tissues, and made sure was an arm length away from her. He winced every time she grabbed a tissue, blowing her nose with it.

 

"AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!" Sulli held onto her sides, laughing uncontrollably. The two glanced over at Sulli, who stood near the door. Zelo quickly ran up to her , and stood behind her. "Yah! What do you think you're doing?!"

 

"She's scary! Please protect me!" Hyori stopped crying for a moment before Zelo mentioned how scary she was. Sulli and Zelo's eyes widened at how terrifying her cries were. "You see!" he said in a hushed tone.

 

Sulli sighed and bravely walked up to her. "What are you doing in Zelo's-" Hyori looked up at her, snot coming out of her nose and her eyes all puffy. She looked hideous. Sulli gulped, not knowing how to solve this problem. "Why are you here, sweetie."

 

"I-I-I don't knoowww!!! I-I was wai-waiting for Y-Yong Guk and then h-he came! I'm re-really scared!"

 

Sulli furrowed her eyebrows, not knowing what the hell she was talking about. "Just calm down. You're not going to get hurt or anything." Sulli winced at that sentence. She didn't like lying. She knew there was no guarantee of Hyori getting hurt. Donghae is very unpredictable.

 

Zelo plopped himself onto the hair beside him, and watched as Sulli made the beast calm. He smiled, knowing she would take care of the problem. That's how she was. Even if she wasn't involved, she would try to help in anyway. And Zelo loved that about her. He....really loves her. Zelo's smile slowly turned to a frown. Sulli glanced over at him before walking toward him.

 

"Don't tell me you're going to cry too." Sulli giggled, making Zelo smile. Oh, how he loved the smile on her face. He stared at her, not realizing she was staring back. "Is there something on my face?" Zelo blinked his eyes and shook his head.

 

"No, I just love looking at you." Sulli blushed. Zelo had told her this multiple of times, she should already be used to it. But, hearing it made her have butterflies in her stomach. Zelo lightly chuckled, loving her expression. "Sulli." Zelo got up and stared down at her. He was younger than her, but he was a man to her. Her face turned completely red as he looked into her eyes. "Saranghae." Zelo kissed her forehead before walking toward Hyori, who was watching the whole thing, still crying.

 

"AWWW! WHY WON'T OPPA DO THAT WITH ME!?!" Zelo sighed. He held her shoulders, trying to fight the urge to shake her.

 

"Listen. We're gonna get you out of here. Nothing has happened to me...yet. But, I don't know what he's planning to do with you." Hyori wouldn't stop whaling. "If you don't stop crying you might die sooner than expected." Hyori immediately stopped her loud cries.

 

"I-I'm not l-leaving without you!" Zelo's eyes widened. "We'll escape together!" Zelo glanced over at Sulli, whose eyes were glued to the floor.

 

The thought of Zelo leaving, was unbearable. But, she didn't know why.