I Really Should've Made a Plan . . .

Love Me or Hate Me

Yong Guk smiled kindly at the waiter when he finally arrived with their food. "Thanks." The waiter placed their orders on the table and walked away. Hyori frowned, looking down at her plate.

 

 

"This doesn't even look edible." She picked up her fork, deciding whether to taste the food in front of her. Yong Guk raised an eyebrow. He really liked his order, and hers didnt even seem bad. It looked delicious actually.

 

 

"What's wrong with it?" Hyori's eyes widened at his question.

 

 

"What's wrong with it? Look at it! The presentation is appalling and I bet the silverware isn't even properly cleaned." Hyori stared at the food and rolled her eyes. "Let's go somewhere else. This place doesn't deserve your money." She was about to get up, but Yong Guk quickly placed his hand on hers. He rubbed the back with his thumb, trying to calm her down. Hyori was surprised by the sudden action, but didn't stop him.

 

 

"Just order something to drink for now. We don't want to cause a scene."  Yong Guk smiled at her and was at ease when she nodded her head. He couldn't leave yet. He had to save Young Mi first.

 

>oOo<

 

 

*Aish. What is that idiot doing?! This isn't the time to enjoy your meal!* Young Mi noticed Donghae's constant stares and just forced a smile. *If he doesn't do something in 5 minutes, then I will.*

 

>oOo<

 

 

"Excuse me. I have to go to the bathroom." Hyori nodded her head and took a sip of her cappucino. 

 

 

While walking to the bathroom, he made eye contact with Young Mi, who quickly excused herself to also go towards the restrooms.

 

 

"What's taking you so long to get me out of here?! I knew I should've made a plan instead of leaving everything to you! Aish!" Young Mi yelled at him in a hush tone. 

 

 

"Don't worry I have a plan." Young Mi raised an eyebrow, doubtful what his brilliant plan could be. "What kind of car did you come here in?" Young Mi furrowed her brows.

 

 

"A Black Cadillac. Why?" Yong Guk grinned. 

 

 

"Right before you leave, tell him that you have to use the bathroom again. Just tell him you'll be right there. Then wait for me here." Young Mi tilted her head. But, she agreed to this little plan.

 

 

>oOo<

 

 

"Hyori, I have some bad news. The car was somehow damaged and I demanded them to fix it. But, they said they'll just rent us a car and pay for the damages." Hyori scrunched her face.

 

 

"Rent?" She certainly didn't like the idea. Yong Guk noticed this.

 

 

"Ah, yeah. But, I told them no way and just bought a new one a while ago." He began to sweat, knowing she wouldn't believe him. Unless she was stupid. Hyori smiled. 

 

 

"So what kind of car did you buy?" Yong Guk's eyes widened. She actually believed him.

 

 

"Ah,um, A black Cadillac." Hyori grinned and made an 'ooooo' sound. "Why don't you go first, I have to use the restroom again. Must've been the food." Hyroi nodded her head.

 

 

"I told you the food here was no good." She got up and smiled at him before heading toward the exit.

 

>oOo<

 

 

"Let's go Mimi?" Donghae got up from his seat and offered to help Young Mi out of hers. She nodded her head.

 

 

"Ah, let me go to bathroom again." Donghae tilted his head, getting a little suspicious. 

 

 

"You're not planning on escaping, are you Mimi?" She rolled her eyes. "That would be a very foolish thing to do, you know."

 

 

"I just have to take of. . . some lady problems." she bitterly smiled. Donghae shrugged his shoulders. "Just wait for me in the car." He glared at her before heading toward the exit.

 

>oOo<

 

 

Young Mi and Yong Guk stood near the bathrooms. "So,what exactly is your plan?" Young Mi asked. Yong Guk looked toward the kitchen entrance and pulled them toward it. They walked through the kitchen and out from the exit, earning stares from the workers. They were outside, behind the restaurant. "Let's go before they noticed we're gone." Young Mi furrowed her eyebrows, but just followed him.

 

 

Meanwhile, Hyori sat in the back of the very expensive Cadillac, waiting for Yong Guk. The car door opened, and she was happy that he finally came. But, her eyes widened when she realized that wasn't the man she was waiting for.

 

 

"What are you doing?!" Hyori yelled, clutching to her purse. Donghae raised an eyebrow.

 

 

"I should be asking you that. miss. This is my car." Hyori was very confused now.

 

 

"No! This is Bang Yong Guk's car and I suggest you close the door before he comes! You don't know what he might do to you." Donghae glared at Hyori, obviously pissed off. He gritted his teeth before giving her a bitter smile. Paying no attention to her threats, he sat in the passenger seat. "Yah! What are you doing?! Get out!" 

 

 

"Shut up. Where do you live?" Hyori puffed her cheeks and tried to control the heat from going to her face. Donghae turned around and looked at Hyori. Shivers went up her spine, getting a bad feeling from him. She immediately told him her address and that's where they were headed.

 

>oOo<

 

 

"You idiot! He's obviously going to be pissed off! What will he do to Zelo?! Oh my gosh, you pabo!" Young Mi wacked his arm. 

 

 

"A simple thank you would be nice." Yong Guk focused on the road. Although she was angry at him for coming up with such a stupid plan, she was grateful he had come to save her. Another minute with Donghae, she would've chopped his head off. Young Mi sighed and stared out the glass window next to her.

 

 

". . . Thank you." she mumbled. Yong Guk chuckled and held her hand, letting her know he accepted her thankfulness. She blushed, but she thought about what that devil was going to do to Hyori. 

 

 

Although she hated her, she would never dream of Hyori being hurt by Donghae. Anything but that.