A Heart for a Heart

Love Me or Hate Me

Young Mi ran as far as she could, which was pretty far since she had vigorous training in the past. She stood across from the cafe, watching Daehyun wipe the tables, Himchan carrying dirty dishes into the kitchen, Youngjae stacking the chairs, and boss calmly drinking a cup of coffee. Young Mi smiled, relieved that they were doing okay. She hadn't seen them in so long. 

 

As much as she would love to run in there and hug all of them, she couldn't risk it. She was still being chased. There was only one person she could trust for now. Young Mi thought for a bit, trying to remember his address. She remembered he had told it to her before...the whole Zelo kidnapping thing.

 

"She went that way!" Young Mi looked back and saw two men. She immediately began to run, hoping she could find his place.

 

>oOo<

 

Loud banging woke up Jongup. Who the hell had the balls to wake him up from his nap? He opened the door, ready to yell at the , but his eyes suddenly widened.

 

"Y-Young Mi?!" She quickly entered his place, locking the door behind her. "What are you doing- Where have you been?!" 

 

He looked at her and noticed the dark circles. He looked down at her feet and realized they were bleeding. When Young Mi escaped, she was wearing house slippers. They were getting in the way, so she decided to run barefooted. Jongup quickly went to get his first aid kit and told Young Mi to sit on the sofa. 

 

She was exhausted. Sweaty, dehydrated, and completely heart broken. After bandaging her feet, Jongup got her a glass of water and allowed her to wash herself using his shower. 

 

"So, it's been a while." Young Mi came out of the bathroom, drying her hair with the towel he had given her. Jongup looked up at her and smiled.

 

"It's been more than a while, Young Mi. You were almost gone for three months. What exactly have you been doing?" Young Mi plopped herself beside Jongup on the sofa. It was a long story, and Young Mi didn't want to get into all the details. 

 

"I had...some personal issues to take care of." Jongup raised an eyebrow, not asking any further questions.

 

"So, I'm guessing we're going to continue our little revenge plot on Hyori, right?" Young Mi flinched at her name. She remembered the live video, the official announcement. It wasn't just a revenge plot on Hyori now, it was on Yong Guk too. 

 

There was no way she could forgive him. She had trusted him, and he just threw her away. She was just a replacement....

 

"Yeah. The plan is still on." Jongup smirked and the television. Young Mi's eyes widened when she saw them.

 

"After the recent announcement from Young Guk, it's rumored that he will also be performing a duet with Hyori at the annual concert downtown." Jongup smiled.

 

"All part of the plan." Yes, that was the plan. But, now, there would be a few changes. And only she and Jongup would know. The audience were going to be in for a surprise. So were Yong Guk and Hyori. 

 

Jongup glanced over at Young Mi and noticed the devious smirk on her face, not realizing what she was really planning.