Bonus Chapter

Omo! Its F5! Isn't it F4? Doesn't Matter right?
Please log in to read the full chapter

Just a Bonus Chappie~ <3

~*Narrator's POV*~

    2 Years later...   You and B1A4 finally graduated from your school and are now starting the 1st year of your college, it also means that it's been 2 years since you and Jinyoung got back together after the whole amnesia and Seomin incident.   Things turned out rather well in time, ever wondered what happened to Jinri and BEAST? Let's just say Jinri and Junhyung finally got together and living life pretty well.   ---   Jungmin also found out that you were with Jinyoung too, of course he approved of it, being their Older Expertie Hyung and all.  

You still had yet to meet Jinyoung's parents who were always quite busy, but Jinyoung said that they would come to love you anyway.

---

A few small questions crossed your mind such as, if you were ever going to be bored being with Jinyoung for a long time.
 

"Yaaaah! ___________-ah, Make me Kimchi pancakes!" Jinyoung pouted as he pulled you close to him pecking your forehead, "Eh, I thought you how to make them already! Why don't you make them yourself?" You questioned as Jinyoung pouted again. 

"But I still like it when you make them! So please~" Jinyoung said blinking cutely, "Aigo, Okay Okay, I will" You said giving in as Jinyoung followed you into the huge kitchen where you found the rest of B1A4 there. CNU was in a corner using his phone and as for Sandeul, Gongchan

Please log in to read the full chapter