Jinri's School~

Omo! Its F5! Isn't it F4? Doesn't Matter right?
Please log in to read the full chapter

Chapter 1 ~ Jinri's School



~*No One's POV*~

It was an early morning at the Park's residence, a quite peaceful morning at around 5:30am.

"Young Miss, you have to wake up now" Your personal maid who you call halemoni now has been with you for about 13 years now.

You groaned as you covered your head with a pillow, "Now, Now you wouldn't want to be late for your first day at Miss Jinri's School" Halemoni said as she removed the pillow from your head.

That's right you transferred to Jinri's school just last week, and today's gonna be the first time at her school, "Alright, I'm up" You mumbled as you stretched and got out of bed.

"Good Morning Halemoni~" You greeted with a bright smile as you went to the bathroom.

"Good Morning Young Miss" Halemoni greeted back, as she gave you your bath robe and prepared your new school uniform.

------------------------

You were pulling up your socks as halemoni gave you your messenger bag.

"Young Miss, Miss Jinri is waiting for you downstairs in the living room" Halemoni said as you took the messenger bag from her.

"Chinja? She came?" You asked as you went out of your room and went downstairs and immediately hugged her. 

"Whoa, whoa are you that excited?" Jinri asked as she hugged you back.

"Are you kidding?! I've been waiting for this day to come!!" You squealed as you opened the front door.

"Halemoni~ I'll see you later!" You said as you wore your shoes and went out the fron

Please log in to read the full chapter